Tsukitsune
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Got Nier, The Last Story, Enslaved, and Resonance of Fate for Christmas! Tons of games to play!
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    I didn't have any games (no tv at uni) so instead got books inc. blinding knife, third wheel (diary of a wimpy kid lol), oblivion and an ipad mini.
    McTricky
    McTricky
    Nier = GREAT. GAME.

The Last Story = Standard story, but you will enjoy the gameplay.

Enslaved =Also a great cinematic game.

Resonance of Fate = try to enjoy the GAMEPLAY as much as you can. It's the only way you'll get through it.
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    Awsome.Hope you like them :D
    Keep seeing so many new introduction threads, tons of new peope popping up. I don't feel like posting in each one so I'll say it here, welcome to all the new folks!
    Emzie
    Emzie
    true >_>

but still new members is good :)
    Anyone remember a game on the sega genesis with a green dinosaur that had a hammer? You would hammer blocks on a platform and break them, then enemies would fall in between the spaces and die. Anyone know the name of that game? It's been bugging me for years lol.
    Tsukitsune
    Tsukitsune
    Nope, not it. Green dinosaur with a hammer. The dino looks similar to that of bubble pop if that rings any bells. Also I remember one of the bosses at the top was a giant monkey, and another was like a giant dog with a biker jacket swinging a giant chain as a weapon.
    Tsukitsune
    Tsukitsune
    Garge I fricking LOVE YOU MAN! Thanks so much dude, this game was a part of my childhood. I've been searching for the title for years.
    Baldurs Gate Day 3, my party is set and sexy. I, myself a two handed sword wielding Berserker in Full plate with haste boots (I go chop chop suppa fast), Imoen a childhood friend (thief/mage), Rasaad an awesome monk, Coran (epic elf thief/ranger), Yeslick a dwarf cleric (gotta have a dwarf), and Neera a wildmage and character love interest. I shall vanquish evil from thy land and rule as king! Together comrades, for we ride into sunset!
    Kread-EX
    Kread-EX
    Oh yeah, I forgot they added new characters. Guess I'll try it anyway, even without difficulty mods.
    Tsukitsune
    Tsukitsune
    Definitely worth playing, and it's quite difficult at times. I'm enjoying myself, that's for sure.
    Confederacy
    Confederacy
    You would've just been better off getting Baldur's Gate 1 & 2 for $20 off of GoG and modding them. But then again, I have an extreme dislike for Trent Oster.
    Just beat Sonic and the Black Knight.. It's only like 4 hours wtf?!
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    You just beat it? Wow I'm suprised people are still playing that game.
    Lorenze
    Lorenze
    @Delsh: It's actually a pretty decent game to me.

@Tsu: Did you finish after you beat King Arthur? If so, that's only half the story. ;) Either way though, it's a REALLY short game.
    Tsukitsune
    Tsukitsune
    @Delsh

Never got a chance to play it lol
    Brain hurts from reading bad English
    regigliak
    regigliak
    jks lol
    Emzie
    Emzie
    Ei eagrea wit niun bilak, ridin bod egles hert brein, but you can read it with no problem.
    Tsukitsune
    Tsukitsune
    You guys are giving me aids :p staahhhp!

I can read jacked up spelling just fine but when people like Fira come along with their unique English... brain overload!
    I'm thinking of using the XAS battle script but the current version is 0.6 for Ace. Does that mean it's not finished?
    Just watched an animal devour a possums babies on animal planet... I swear watching that channel can be depressing. FILMERS Y U NO HELP!?
    Levi
    Levi
    Nature brah
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    you shouldnt promote animal cruelty even if it was natural casues
    It is now 3pm EST so it's Thanksgiving now for everyone in the US. Happy Thanksgiving all!
    Probotector 200X
    Probotector 200X
    Let's celebrate with a song!
    RyanA
    RyanA
    What is thanksgiving? owo
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    just now 7am here...turkeys are still sleeping...*goes get the gun...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Seems like people have stopped looking both ways before crossing the road nowadays. Blindly walking out into a into a road only ends in disaster.
Just finished planning out the skeleton of the main quest line of my new game. I'm so excited for it!
Integrating Jason Perry's japan tile set while listening to Murray Atkinson's Heaven and Earth background music.
I forgot I had an account on rpgmakercentral lol
"What do you think the best place to visit on this cold days?" "Hell..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keyboardjockey