Recent content by Tsukitsune

1. Tsukitsune

Game & Map Screenshots 9

Sakura cliffs in Spectrum Seeker. This is how it'll appear ingame once you've retrieved the Red and Orange shards of the Spectrum Star.
  2. Tsukitsune

Anyone here good at puzzle design or know someone who is? I'd like to pick their brain a little.

Anyone here good at puzzle design or know someone who is? I'd like to pick their brain a little.
  3. Tsukitsune

Board game cruise? That sounds amazing, what's the name of it?

Board game cruise? That sounds amazing, what's the name of it?
  4. Tsukitsune

Orange Overlay v1.1.4 + Animated Parallax Add-On (Updated 7Jul17)

Depends on what you're animating. If you're animating single objects, just use events or animated doodads. If the entire floor is animated like water, then use the animated parallax plugin. Even still you only need 3-4 frames at most. Post some screenshots and I may be able to give some...
  5. Tsukitsune

I've never tried anything beyond 3, so it might be capped. What's the reason you're using so many layers? As for the 3-4 seconds, it's probably because you have so many animated layers and the game takes a few seconds to process everything. Try testing with 2 animated layers and try another...
  6. Tsukitsune

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Thread

Basically chaining works when units alternate hits in a small fraction of a second. If the same unit hits twice before another unit hits, the chain is broken. So certain characters can't chain with others depending on their attack frames. You'll have to look up the frame animations on each...
  7. Tsukitsune

Oooh perfect, I already see a battler I can use for one of my bosses!

Oooh perfect, I already see a battler I can use for one of my bosses!
  8. Tsukitsune

Thanks for fixing it @Krimer ! You mind if I add your version to the DL link on the front page?
  9. Tsukitsune

I have 0 idea! It looked like you did everything correctly but you'll have to upload your demo file if I have any chance of figuring it out. I can't see anything wrong in the screenshots.
  10. Tsukitsune

Can you make Ancient Dungeons Base Pack work for MV?

I find it much better to use Shaz's plugin and resize all the MV tiles to 32x32. Looks much better than sizing up.
  11. Tsukitsune

Game & Map Screenshots 9

Oooh, nice catch! Thanks @SoSick. Nah, they're from Celianna's Ancient tileset
  12. Tsukitsune

Game & Map Screenshots 9

Library map #Timeblazer
  13. Tsukitsune

Game & Map Screenshots 9

Thanks guys, here's a .gif ver.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The stream will be live shortly with some more Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by~
a_a
As if my week could not be more shitty, my Iphone is currently stuck on the apple screen. I'm decently tech savvy so I'm going through all the options b4 I have to go to apple, but from the signs I'm pretty hosed.
Rip a buncha music I had on there, photos from trips, and every message. I shoulda backed it up :(

R.I.P Fbi Surveillance Van #5296 (6s)
Its Chinese new year today! Happy year of the rat~
just got back from the doctor about my back - 3 -)~ will know in a week or so's time how bad the problem is. Overall doing better though! not hurting so badly.
Oh God.. I'm so in love using "this" keyword in my codes. It is so more readable than my previous global objects xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
younes