Recent content by Tsumeshi

1. Tsumeshi

My sprites are a bit crappy... I hope you can live with that IXVI x3

2. Tsumeshi

3. Tsumeshi

Prophecy Realms: Recruitment Thread Grand Reopening [New Positions Available!]

Right, then I'll sprite for you Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  4. Tsumeshi

Sent from my Nexus 999999 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  5. Tsumeshi

I can sprite for you. Can't do faces though. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  6. Tsumeshi

Naruto & Naruto Shippuuden Project Recruitment

Sorry, can't do this...
  7. Tsumeshi

Faceset Request

Thanks so much :-) Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  8. Tsumeshi

Faceset Request

On the first one, with the blue hair. The faceset. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  9. Tsumeshi

Faceset Request

Thanks Grandma, these are excellent. All I need is the hair recoloured to be lighter.
  10. Tsumeshi

Faceset Request

Hi guys, I'm currently working on my first project called "RetroAdventure", and I need a faceset for my main character. I have attached a characterset of the said character. I need a complete emotionset, with the following emotions: -Angry -Normal -Sad -Crying -Laughing -Determined...
  11. Tsumeshi

RTP recolour + emotions request

Hello everyone, I'm looking for an edit of the 3rd character in the Actor3 set. I'd like the hair recoloured to light blue, and a complete emotion set. I'd like a faceset and a character set. If you don't know know what I mean, check the attachment. It's the 3rd character in it.
  12. Tsumeshi

Plot and Character Feedback

Zechnophobe, thank you for your feedback. I'll edit the prologue, then come out with another version. :-) Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  13. Tsumeshi

Ok.! Thanks Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  14. Tsumeshi

Any ideas on mine? I want to hear an opinion on this as I want to start this before summer break :-) Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  15. Tsumeshi

Any opinions on mine? 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

image i made on mon-die morning
Everyday I'm hustlin' hustlin'
And now I'm wondering if I only made progress in learning this engine because I was procrastinating on everything else I need to do...
from twitter:
Therapist: and what do we do with our trauma?
Me: give it to a character
Character: NO
other devs: *carefully plan the battle balance (with actual calculation in sheet)* | Me: *randomly throws numbers and skills to see which works*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maltosier