Recent content by tsurugikage

1. tsurugikage

Trying to boost weapon damage, but confused

Sorry. I guess I thought wrong. Sorry.
  2. tsurugikage

Still trying to figure out how to do this.
  3. tsurugikage

But that's the thing, by using the weapon damage script by himeworks. It changes it to reflect what code I put in for the weapon. I want the boost to damage and boost to stats like "a.atk" to be different since certain weapon will use different stats. Some will use "a.def" and one weapon uses...
  4. tsurugikage

For the attack I am using a code like this (Math.randomInt(6) + 1) + ((a.atk - 10) * 0.5 + (Whatever the code to call the Weapon's boost in since I don't know it.))
  5. tsurugikage

I am using Yanflys Attachable Augments to give boosts to weapons.
  6. tsurugikage

I am using Yanflys Attachable Augments to give boosts to weapons. Edit: I went to reply to someone, but posted this post by accident
  7. tsurugikage

So, I am trying to use Himeworks weapon damage to give each weapon a set damage. I am also using Yanfly's Item Attachable Augmentation script to add the boosts. The problem is that I want to add the boost a weapon gains to add onto the weapons damage. For example, a normal sword could do 1-6...
  8. tsurugikage

Yanfly's item attachable augments and himeworks weapon damage

So, I am trying to use Himeworks weapon damage to give each weapon a set damage. The problem is that I want to add the boost a weapon gains to add onto the weapons damage. For example, a normal sword could do 1-6 damage, while the same sword with a +3 could do 4-9 damage. Any ideas on...
  9. tsurugikage

Adding extra attack with leveling?

Good news. I found a script to help with it. If anyone else is having a similar problem with traits, here you go. https://galvs-scripts.com/2017/01/05/mv-dynamic-traits/
  10. tsurugikage

Sorry. Is this better?
  11. tsurugikage

So I wanted to set up that certain classes in my game get extra attacks at higher levels, but have no idea how to implement them. If any of you guys happen to know of a way to do this, could you please point me in the right direction? My original idea was to increase the "Attack times +" at...
  12. tsurugikage

Creating Character shop

It's quite alright. I have a much better Idea for now. I have decided to make the shop be a normal shop, but they would have "Contracts" Displayed for other people to buy. This eliminates the need to open a shop menu, and will allow me to enter a little story event introducing them, and also...
  13. tsurugikage

Creating Character shop

I kinda don't know how to use it. I had the idea of making it one item but I have nothing to stop the user from buying more than one of the item. Edit: I found a work around. I decided to set up the character shop like the "pick a Pokemon" segments from the Pokemon series.
  14. tsurugikage

Creating Character shop

Do you happen to have any recommendations on plugins?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luspeon