Recent content by Tugasmo

1. Tugasmo

Looking for Actiong/Active Battle System (Commercial friendly)

Thank you so much for the answers everyone! I'll take a good look at everything mentioned here and decide what's best for my game.
  2. Tugasmo

Question about mapping with VX and send the whole mapping to XP for script/game

Thanks a lot for the info guys! This leaves me to one last question. Map first or scripts? I mean, will I get my map corrupted in any way if I script after? Or should I ask, how do you usually do it?
  3. Tugasmo

I understand. Do you use the samples to make your games? Are they ABS?
  4. Tugasmo

Unfortunately I do not own VX Ace. I am thinking of buying it tomorrow but it will depend on many personal things. And yes, I have been lurking around the web for a week or two looking for stuff that can be or not done with both XP and VX (currently the only engines I own) and that was one of...
  5. Tugasmo

I thought it was being updated since the last edit was around 2018. Sure will thank you. Also, how can I contact him? I do remember reading about that one but from what I read it isn't compatible with a lot of scripts, isn't as good as (edit)Blizz-ABS and has a bad translation? This was just...
  6. Tugasmo

Well, I read somewhere that mapping with VX and porting it to XP was a good idea since XP has more and working scripts/etc and VX has a better mapping system. Should I just use XP for any project I do?
  7. Tugasmo

Is this a good idea? I mean, I have been looking around asking stuff etc to see what I can gather and start to structure my project but it's taking time and I have nothing done so I was wondering if I can start mapping with VX and then send everything to XP for scripts and game. Will this...
  8. Tugasmo

Hello. I am looking for an ABS (Action/Active Battle System) for my Project. The idea I have is a Zelda-like battle system. Ofc, it doesn't have to be identical. Something similar to it, is good enough. This script should be free for commercial and free for me to edit as I want. I'll credit...
  9. Tugasmo

Questions regarding XP and VX

Thank you for the link and answer!
  10. Tugasmo

Questions regarding XP and VX

Well, first of all, I'm sure that this is not the right side of the forum to be posting this but I am not sure where exactly I should be asking these questions so I think it's wise to just post this in the offtopic thread and give you guys (mods for moving the post) here for now. Ok, so, for...
  11. Tugasmo

Hello from Portugal

Hello everyone! It's a big pleasure to join the community of such great game makers. I am from Portugal and I love playing games (who doesn't... lol) but making a game is a dream that I have since I was a kid. I'm here to learn everything you guys have to give, in hope of opening new doors for...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made the parts to simplify my actions.
"Humble Bundle Sound Designer Bundle" just noticed this with a day left. Useful for those of you who want to mix your own music. :LZSwink:
Lots of artists very active right now :)
I'll try all of my gestures.

This Is Vasily. I like him very much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michaeljordig