tumsterfest
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Watching your recruitment thread sit atop the channel for 2 straight weeks with no new interest: 50% hilarious, 49% disheartening, 1% "h8 you all plz make my game 4 me lol"
    When you start recoloring your character because lawsuits are expensive:

lawsuits are bad.png
    I'm open to bringing on another person to work on my game for free ... or paid ... or via skill trade ... where do I post that without being swatted lightly across the fanny?
    tumsterfest
    tumsterfest
    Yeah, it just seemed redundant/spammy to post something in both sections. I wasn't sure if there was a preference one way or the other if I wanted to make a catch-all invitation that covers both free and paid (and trade).

Seems like Project Recruitment might be the way to go until I have a very specific request, like you said.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Yeah usually here paid needs to be specific like make me this sprite, or this music. I've not seen it used for general hiring.
    tumsterfest
    tumsterfest
    Good to know; thanks!
    Can I ... just ... take stuff from the Resource Request threads? Or are those special gifts only meant for one person?

I feel like I just invited myself to someone's party or asked how much money they make.
    Avery
    Avery
    I guess that depends. I usually state that the stuff I made goes under my terms and later post them in my resource threads anyways (if I don't forget).
    tumsterfest
    tumsterfest
    Ironically, I think it was your bow weapon that finally prompted me to ask this after a year of wondering, @Avery. Haha. Perhaps double-ironic because my main character's name is Avery?
    kirbwarrior
    kirbwarrior
    Stupid plan; Gather resources from different artists, one artist for each important character, name the characters after the artist (probably using anagrams). It can't possibly go wrong!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Regret that I wasn't able to actually finish my igmc entry in time for the actual igmc. Will probably just offload it as a standalone thing.
I'm a master in procrastination and have finally decided to educate people in this art in a seminar in Calais. Please don't come. I won't be there.
Testing some of my custom battlers (they're all trash, sorry).

a friend of mines said I need an elevator pitch for my game. he then went and gave me his for his comic... then I realized I have no idea how to explain my game the way he did his comic lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetlive