Tuomo L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• My game's on Steam Greenlight!!
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    I don't know what that means but I will check it out!
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Steam Greenlight is a way for the steam community to vote for games they want to see on steam. If your game is approved enough by the community, you can sell your game on steam when it's done.
    Geoff Moore
    Geoff Moore
    Awesome, good luck!
    Which is better for a little girl heroine; buck teeth, or missing few teeth (lost few milk teeth)?
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Buck teeth, I find them quirky and cute most of the time~
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Both.
    Zack
    Zack
    Instead, you should just give her gingivitis that way, people will pay less attention to her eye-mushrooms. :3
    I've joined Twitter/remembered I had account there. You may remain easily updated about my stuff using it!
    Ashetical question for my game; should the strongest person in the world wield an axe or fight unarmed?
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    'strong' as in fighting skill or muscle?
    EFizzle
    EFizzle
    Fists and Axes are overrated! Make the strongest man Kick his foes to death! Or maybe make him more of a wrestler. That'd be cool too
    Julien Brightside
    Julien Brightside
    How about a crossbow that is in reality just a rebuilt ballista?
    The joy of realizing over 33074 have downloaded your game, I love every single one of you. Thank you.
    So, what'd be better RPGmaker game? Superheroes or Westerner?
    Acetonide
    Acetonide
    I think that depends entirely on how it's done, but I think it'd be easier to make a good Western with RPG Maker than a Super Hero game..
    Gigglemoo
    Gigglemoo
    I'd prefer seeing Western. Not many games like those around.
    Should I remove pixel movement from Child's Light? Many people have been frustrated by it but if I remove it, I most likely have to get rid of diagonal movement as well.
    If the player character is literally immortal, what ways may I challenge the player?
    HamPants
    HamPants
    There's always inconvenience - game over can be a minor issue in comparison to having to walk, or navigate an obstacle course.
    Travatar
    Travatar
    It took me a while, but Soul Reaver: The Legacy of Kain had the "Spectral Realm" where Raziel would go whenever he lost health. He didn't "die" as such, he just had to pass through the Spectral Realm, regain health and backtrack to get back to the material realm.
    Travatar
    Travatar
    *took me a while to remember, that is.
    My masterpiece... It's ready!!!
    Pummy
    Pummy
    I gave you a 'like'. ;)

I still can't get the thing in the locker in Stacy's house though. (Why am I always bad at puzzles..?)
    I'm looking for people to beta my contest entry to mysterious august contest.
    Zeramae
    Zeramae
    I would definitely love to try your game as it seems one of the more interesting ones that I know about, but I am also entering the contest. It wouldn't change that I'd work hard to help you find bugs though, if you're interested.
    Pummy
    Pummy
    I can do that, I think.
    dayum for me being able to write too good drama, now I feel sad for the people. :(
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf
    Just wait until you have to start killing them.
    Unexpectedly, a comic that's nearly 100 years old is still relevant and funny to this date.
    I'm once again sheltering myself into my home on diet of peanuts and working most of the time on my contest entry.
    Clord
    Clord
    Hehe. I enjoy of my contest entry project. It is fun to do dialogue and events based on who you have possessed at the moment. There is even some suggestive

implications but nothing beyond that while controlling Geisha.
    RyanA
    RyanA
    Wink wink nudge nudge wiggle wiggle nyan :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Poryg is still alive, just did somrthing else to kill the time he cannot be productive. Minecraft - 10 tips & tricks on improving your base defence against pvp.
"Ugh, so tired of these rivers and lakes." *squints and looks off into the distance* "Oh cool! Is that a waterfall?"
Why is it so hard to accept existential stoicism? To insist stoics must be deterministic is like insisting God couldnt create evolving animals. Drop the dogmas and concider the compatible mechanics
I just had a duel at Duel Links, and started right away with a fusion monster... felt like an actual yugioh main character :3
Now listen closely... Here's a little lesson in trickery, This is going down in history...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aFriendlyComposer