Tuomo L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Question relevant to something. -Very- old, or -very- young, which is the more unlikely hero?
    vociferocity
    vociferocity
    howl's moving castle did an old protagonist fantastically (sure she was under an enchantment, but still). I say you should definitely give it a shot!
    Carillon Nightmares
    Carillon Nightmares
    Old. (Like Gandalf!!!!!)
    Necromus
    Necromus
    Old is more unlikely in terms of RPG standarts, most "Heroes" are actually ridiciously young.
    Hooray, entire day spent in making single character. Now to repeat process for 50 other characters. >_<
    Pummy
    Pummy
    It looks like forever for me. Do your best!
    Chaneque
    Chaneque
    And we present 50 Days of Make, the new spin-off of 50 Shades of Grey!
    Would you like to play a game starring the "most overlooked race" who suddenly would be the key to saving the world?
    Zasian
    Zasian
    what do you think the most overlooked rade is? because moogles are the most powerfull xD
    Tuomo L
    Tuomo L
    Ducks are the most overlooked race. Moogles are too final fantasy and I do not really like them.
    Psyker
    Psyker
    Ducks saving the world...interesting. Sounds like Howard the Duck.
    If I make visible equipment, would you rather see multiple hairstyles or head gear? Both can't be option due to clash issue along with positioning so have to choose either.
    Necromus
    Necromus
    I think your kind of big weird chars would got pretty good with fanzy hairstyles instead of gear.

Also the idea of a hairstyle beeing your helmet part equipment would actually be pretty weird and cool lol

Flame twirl style, STR+ 10! XD
    Liak
    Liak
    Hairstyles. In Diablo III, I made all my head gear invisible. It gives the character more personality in my opinion.
    Should I make a comercial game? I've been doing this for a long time and spent well over probably 1000$ by now, should I try and get something back?
    Emzie
    Emzie
    If it is a awesome game, then yes.
    Demiurge
    Demiurge
    If you think you can come up with something that people would want to spend money on, then go for it!

Also, I think I might remember you from somewhere.... another forum... a long time ago. Anyway...
    Pummy
    Pummy
    I agree with both of them. You should get something back.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can't wait for the next Sonichu
Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)
In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kamioshi