Recent content by tuskel

1. tuskel

RMXP coding resource demo?

Thank you, this is exactly what I'm talking about! Now I just have to beat those grey cells up to try and remember everything I learned before.. :D tuskel, sincerely
  2. tuskel

Hi, Yes, it was more like help with eventing. I can't remember what kind of changes they had made in the script, if any. (I mean, they most likely had, I just didn't really look into it.) tuskel, sincerely
  3. tuskel

Hello, My first post here, but I think I have seen some familiar faces around. Almost 4 years ago I started making an XP game, after playing all the Aveyond ones and being really impressed. I bought the program, and jumped right into it, and then life happened. A breakup, moved out, didn't...
  4. tuskel

Do I have to make a copy of my project if I'm installing a new version?

Sorry, didn't really know where to put this... I bought XP on Steam just now (because it's on sale! yay!), and I realised I had downloaded the trial from here... As the title says, if I install it, do I have to make a copy of my project so it does not get overwritten? It's in My Documents, so I...
  5. tuskel

RMXP Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?

Wow! I love this idea! And it looks so cute! (The main reason I love RPG maker games :) ) Now I just have to find a good Harry Potter game... Or make it, if I can't find one! ;) tuskel, sincerely

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.
Time to take a little break from the project to work on another for Skyrim. Shouldn't take too long, as it's just fulfilling an easy to do request(more than likely I'll get beaten to the punch but...) this also gives me an excuse to play Skyrim again LOL.
Dawg.gifKhat.gif
I made two new friends today. I'm not sure which style I like the best..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kepsing