Recent content by Tuxedo Leila

1. Tuxedo Leila

I seek the forgiveness of Allah and I turn to Him in repentance.

I seek the forgiveness of Allah and I turn to Him in repentance.
  2. Tuxedo Leila

Leila's Resources

Hi guys! I've kinda left the community but I will drop by every now and then to answer some questions and comments (if I don't, feel free to msg me via gmail).   Here are some of the tiles and other things that I was working on before: horror tiles, modern tiles, and the little mermaid tiles...
  3. Tuxedo Leila

> :D...

> :D http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x467/Doctaster_Tardis/GIF/gandalffrodoabbraccio_zps381304a7.gif
  4. Tuxedo Leila

most memorable locations in videogames?

Edea's Orphanage in FF8... Every single time the player goes there, we see a different part of Squall, his friends, and a new revelation in their adventure. But to me, all the places in that game and in FF10 are memorable; so much time and effort was placed in bringing the areas to life that I...
  5. Tuxedo Leila

Leila's Resources

@ksjp17 Perhaps, or maybe Baba Yaga's hut bent down to help the old witch. ;) @BlackLiquidSorrow It's an edit of a sprite from the RPG Maker DS resource pack. :) @nio Here's a non-parallax version made in the editor. Sorry if it seems barren and simple; I was kinda lazy with mapping this...
  6. Tuxedo Leila

Leila's Resources

@nio Yours too, nio! I can't wait until you post more busts so I can attack you with a Blue Eyes Like Dragon! >:3 @Raider Thank you so much! I will try and make more resources from different origins/bgs in the future. :) @slim Thank you, slim! T^T My little sister and I finished playing your...
  7. Tuxedo Leila

Leila's Resources

Part of the Fairy Tale tiles: Baba Yaga! *Sorry for the double-post!
  8. Tuxedo Leila

What do you HATE or LIKE about Final Fantasy Series?

Lulu and Wakka (I think Kimahri as well) did try to stop Yuna when she told them she wanted to be a summoner. But when they realized she wouldn't budge, they began to support her with all that they could by being her guardians. As for her getting kidnapped often, we should think of the...
  9. Tuxedo Leila

Leila's Resources

@ksjp17 Thank you very much!! :) @Candacis Thank you :'D!! I'm glad you found a use for it (it really made my day). T^T @JAD94 Thank you so much! :) I decided to draw some curtains! The white one is transparent so you can put it beneath the base. The trees are also fixed (they were...
  10. Tuxedo Leila

April Goals & Progress Thread

Wow, 6 pages in 8 days! @mlogan Good job on tinkering with those complicated events! @ksjp17 I absolutely adore rounded cliffs over the boxy ones. The screenie provided is very pretty (you can never be too cheerful!!!); the only thing I'd suggest is to add a little bit of red to the lighting...
  11. Tuxedo Leila

Horror Games - What do you find scary?

The scariest thing is an enclosed area, especially if it is underground. You are sensitive to every sound that you hear, and pray that those movements in the dark, the chill that brushed the nape of your neck, was just your imagination. There is nowhere to run, no place you can hide. Which is...
  12. Tuxedo Leila

Leila's Resources

@strawberryxxx Great to hear! :) I updated the main post so it (should) have everything there now. This is an addition to the Forest and Garden tiles. Enjoy! :)
  13. Tuxedo Leila

@Luna Thank you very much! I'm constantly practicing and studying in order to get the results I...

@Luna Thank you very much! I'm constantly practicing and studying in order to get the results I want. I think I started making tiles after reading your tutorials 2 years back. :D @Nio, GrandmaDeb, Slim Thank you so much! I can't wait until it's finished so I can share it with you all! =D
  14. Tuxedo Leila

Challenge of the day: finish this tree I started last night...

Challenge of the day: finish this tree I started last night. https://36.media.tumblr.com/059935b9e21cd6c758b0589fb03fff43/tumblr_nm37v85Cav1t3ficoo1_400.png
  15. Tuxedo Leila

Leila's Resources

@RocketKnight @Liak Thank you both very much! :) @strawberryxxx Thank you so much! I think I've fixed the problem now. Please try downloading it this time and tell me if it works.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Using hiddenone's QTE tutorial I've been able to setup a simple fishing system. Instead of just the pointer moving, the goal moves as well. Holding the action button scrolls the pointer and pressing the down arrow key hooks the fish. The speed of both is variable as well as the number of successful hooks needed for a catch.
When someone helps you solve a problem, it's good to report the thread so it can be closed, but it's also nice to go back and post in the thread to let them know their suggestion actually worked. And, you know, to say thanks for helping.
Yes, I made made my profile picture into a poorly edited fat cat
TextBox like JRPG (Retro):

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youngminh581