Dec 17, 2018 at 8:24 PM
Birthday:
June 3
Home Page:

Share This Page

Tw0Face

Your boss

Veteran

Let's see if I can get the remaster of Colors of Damnation ACE done until Christmas or New Year's Eve . Dec 15, 2018 at 9:11 PM

Tw0Face was last seen:
    1. Tw0Face
      Tw0Face
      Let's see if I can get the remaster of Colors of Damnation ACE done until Christmas or New Year's Eve .
      1. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        That is going be fun and competitive with the time. I hope you can do it.
        Dec 16, 2018 at 2:39 AM
        Tw0Face likes this.
      2. Tw0Face
        Tw0Face
        @Kupotepo I hope so too. The new version will have full mouse support. It will feel much more like a real shooter.
    2. Tw0Face
      Tw0Face
      Thinking about buying MV someday. Can someone tell me how the engine's performance is compared to Ace?
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        @Poryg summed it up best. By default it's slower than ACE. But if you can code well you can make that engine sing for you.
        Dec 11, 2018 at 1:51 AM
        Marsigne and Tw0Face like this.
      4. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        I prefer MV over Ace, though I Don't believe that Ace is bad. However, MV receives a lot of support, with plugins, DLC and it has the side view Battle system.
        Dec 11, 2018 at 2:51 AM
        Marsigne and Tw0Face like this.
      5. Tw0Face
        Tw0Face
        Hm, that doesn't sound like this engine would be the right one for me. Anyway, thanks for giving me all this information.
        Dec 11, 2018 at 3:52 AM
        Marsigne likes this.
    3. Tw0Face
      Tw0Face
      Well, next year I'll probably strive for making a game for IGMC as well.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. punchybot
        punchybot
        Me too. I really got into the swing of things this year so I didn't think it would be right to take on such a challenge.
        Nov 26, 2018
        Tw0Face likes this.
      3. Tw0Face
        Tw0Face
        @OmnislashXX I don't have a main project at the moment but maybe this event will trigger my motivation to start something new next year.
        Nov 28, 2018
      4. Tw0Face
        Tw0Face
        @punchybot Yeah, I know the feel. That was exactly the same, which also prevented me from attending this year.
        Nov 28, 2018
    4. Tw0Face
      Tw0Face
      I released 2 completed games and got 0 comments and less than 3 downloads per game within a week. The crowd seems to be pretty tough here.
      1. Rose Guardian likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Rose Guardian
        Rose Guardian
        I know the feeling. It's like people don't want to give us a chance. Anyway I will try your games when I get time. They look interesting.
        Nov 20, 2018
      4. Tw0Face
        Tw0Face
        @Kwerty Wow, I didn't realize it was too much text. Thanks for pointing it out. I think I'll wrap some of it in spoilers so it doesn't look like I've written a whole book trilogy instead of making a game. Also I was very happy with the logo you made for me, but I realized it didn't go well with my titlescreen.
        Nov 20, 2018
      5. Tw0Face
        Tw0Face
        @Rose Guardian Thank you for trying out my games. Hope you'll have a good time with it. Have you already published some games here?
        Nov 20, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    June 3
    Home Page:
    https://rpgmaker.net/users/Tw0Face/
    First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA

Signature

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

MY GAMES:
    Castle Warfare - Can you defend all the castles and destroy your enemies?
    Colors Of Damnation ACE - Challenge yourself in this colorful 2D-shooting game.