Recent content by Tw0Face

1. Tw0Face

Victory Spoils Script Request

I checked it and you're right. It's independent. Didn't expect that. :) Still, it shows way too much information that I don't need. The layout I showed above is actually all I need. No Face Graphics or anything else.
  2. Tw0Face

Victory Spoils Script Request

Ok, guys. I'm looking for a Victory Spoils Script which displays EXP and Loot after each battle automatically. I found some scripts on the internet which do that (for example yanfly) but they either don't fit my needs or they force me to use their whole battle system or core engine which I...
  3. Tw0Face

If you want to go for minimum sleep, try adopting a few more cats and a couple of human babies...

If you want to go for minimum sleep, try adopting a few more cats and a couple of human babies as well.
  4. Tw0Face

Variable Window (for menu screen)

@A-Moonless-Night: This works like a charm. Thanks a lot. :LZSjoy: @Kes: Ok, I will remember that.
  5. Tw0Face

Game & Map Screenshots 11

No Reputation, no build. Currently looking for a different way to display the Reputation Points needed to create a building. Rain is barely visible atm. What do you think?
  6. Tw0Face

I hope you will all have a successful New Year and that you will achieve all your set goals.

I hope you will all have a successful New Year and that you will achieve all your set goals.
  7. Tw0Face

Variable Window (for menu screen)

One more question: Is there an ability to have a pop-up-window in certain situations on either side of the screen just like when you want to visit an Inn? Example:
  8. Tw0Face

RM2k/3 [ - DEMO AVAILABLE! - ] Madness Fantasy

Thanks but it didn't help. This RPG_RT.exe is also removed by antivirus as soon as I click on it. I cannot add an exception. This is strange as I haven't had any issues with RM2003 games ever before.
  9. Tw0Face

Hmm, ok same Security Alert, sadly. RPG_RT.exe got removed. Can't play.
  10. Tw0Face

I would like to play it. However, the first time my antivirus considered the .exe as dangerous and removed it. Now the link is down.
  11. Tw0Face

100% black text window

#=========================================================================== # Window Color Opacity - v1.0 # Author: Melkino #=========================================================================== $imported = {} if $imported.nil? $imported["MK-WindowOpacity"] = true...
  12. Tw0Face

Notification Window

Is there something like this for Vx Ace as well? Edit: Found.
  13. Tw0Face

Tw0Face tries to win the battle by constantly smashing Enter.

Tw0Face tries to win the battle by constantly smashing Enter.
  14. Tw0Face

Argh, Lemonrice... you had one job...

Argh, Lemonrice... you had one job...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

How do I hypnotize myself?
I never realized how much fun destroying scenery by ramming it would be, or how much I keep think "I'm the Juggernaut!" when I do. :LZSexcite:
finally i have some free time
Well, the Danganronpa games are the biggest disappointment I've had playing mystery games. I've never had so much BS shoveled down my throat. They're an insult to intelligence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member