Recent content by TwentyFree

1. TwentyFree

RMMV Super Simple Animated Title Screen

We have a solution for this request now : https://daedrakyne.itch.io/ simple animation with png's
  2. TwentyFree

Do you have a link for that tutorial? I cannot seem to find it
  3. TwentyFree

I basicly just want a background with space and some flickering stars XD thats why the simpleness was required lol. Tanks for your help^^
  4. TwentyFree

How would you go on about making a titlescreen with common eventing?
  5. TwentyFree

Oh that's new to me. Tank you. This should also be mentioned in the master plugin lists imo. Well after looking in the list it still occurs to me how I prefer the super simple title animation js If I could code I would do it. There is no other script like this that does this without all the...
  6. TwentyFree

Moghunter's links are dead. and all others too lol And Mr trivels's is already too complex^^ A rewrite from super simple to MV would be best I think
  7. TwentyFree

Greetings, I would like to request a scrip for MV. An animated title screen simply by swithing between frames at a desired speed and nothing else. Nothing overly complex like glowing foggy shining sparkly animation effects. All It needs to do is for it to loop through several title screen...
  8. TwentyFree

Wich app are you using?

Wich app are you using?
  9. TwentyFree

RMMV Khas UltraLighting Remake for Commercial Purposes

This sounds awesome. One extra functionality I would really like to see is a z-axis tile. Setting any tile from a tileset above the light to create perfect doorways for example. My maps currently have real doors without transitions, so there needs to be a way to block the light on the doorframe...
  10. TwentyFree

RMMV Simplification of show text actor pictures.

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/more-escape-codes.46760/ This is exaclty what I need if I can get it to work. Edit: Ok I got it to work! Perfectly small plugin for exactly what I needed. The show text command now seeks the CURRENT face sprite and USES it in the show text! tank...
  11. TwentyFree

my head lol... this is why I asked a neat plugin ^^ this should have already been implemented into the base rpg maker mv. Why give the option to change a faceset when you still have to manually set a face sprite in show text.. At least there should be an option to go with the changed faceset.
  12. TwentyFree

I think I understand but I can't get it to work yet. Would you be able to make a demo if that is not too much to ask ofc? I feel like this could be the solution. I feel like this is going to be too complicated for me...
  13. TwentyFree

It was VERY close but it is as I state above only usable with for actors the player made inGame character creator... I've tried it and the script does not read the armor notetags. Tried it with class notetags and nothing still.
  14. TwentyFree

Sadly only usable for Actors that the player made in your InGame character creator.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Don't you just hate it when you get a high level armor only for it to look like a metal plated bikini on your female character?? Seriously. How can that protect you??? Enemies can hit the squishy parts! :kaosigh:
Bathrooms are not designed for the middle of the night.
so... I decided since a park was an area in my game... here's an enemy that's slide with a hand behind it. cause why not.
Hot chocolate and music make studying and note-taking much easier :kaoluv:
Until my hand cramps up from writing too much!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Br8228