Recent content by Twisted_Warlok

1. Twisted_Warlok

Kostek's MV Stuff

Good job!
  2. Twisted_Warlok

Kaimi's Weapon Forge

Awesome job! These are really good^^ Do you happen to have a download link to go with these?
  3. Twisted_Warlok

Fairy & Dwarf Sprite Templates for MV

Looking for someone to make a decent looking Dwarf TV, TVD, SV, Face template & Fairy TVD, SV & Face template (already have a TV template). Also, a SV actor (for animated battler) for a flesh eating plant, panther, and a Gremlin (similar to Spike from the movie) would be greatly appreciated...
  4. Twisted_Warlok

Ogedei's Asia Themed Content (Updated: 2019/01/01)

Sorry for the late reply! Yes, I did.
  5. Twisted_Warlok

Ogedei's Asia Themed Content (Updated: 2019/01/01)

Do you have a zip file that I could download? When I try to download these files they are corrupted.
  6. Twisted_Warlok

Esz's African inspiration tiles & others

Awesome work! Glad to see someone making more unique assets. Edit 7/17/2017 I made a couple of recolors if you don't mind ^^ All of the parts are here!
  7. Twisted_Warlok

Sei Weapons set (MV)

Hey! Good job! Any chance you can make the Khopesh? I would be very grateful!
  8. Twisted_Warlok

Get Parser Error Expected Value line 1 when trying to make .apk file

Hello all! Trying to make .apk file via the instructions in RMMV help file. However, I get this:   C:\GAMEFOLDER\www>python C:\crosswalk-15.44.384.13\make_apk.py --package=com.GAMEDOMAIN.GAMENAME --manifest=manifest.json There is a parser error in manifest.json file: Expecting value: line 1...
  9. Twisted_Warlok

Szyu's Crafting System

Any way to call this from Yanfly's Main menu Manager? Edit: I'm just looking for the bind. I tried using SceneManager.push(Scene_CraftingMenu) but it returns that Scene_CraftingMenu is not defined. Edit2: Nevermind. I just set it as a common event and used the common event rules for the Main...
  10. Twisted_Warlok

Plugin for Skill based on Item in Inventory

I'm just curious if there are any plugins out there that can available and limit the use of a skill based on items in the inventory yet for RMMV? Ex: A certain class has a skill that requires at least a certain amount of item(s) in the inventory. If not, skill cannot be used. If there is and I...
  11. Twisted_Warlok

Early Development - The Serpentcrest Legacy: Secrets of the Ancients

tl:dr : Your biggest weakness is your mapping. Start with smaller maps and maybe take a look at this : http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/42501-game-map-screenshots-7/  you can get a good idea on how to map more naturally there. But your main mistakes are: Overuse of the grass...
  12. Twisted_Warlok

Just FYI It is also up on github now. http://twistedwarlok.github.io/realmofdeception/ To the people that's having problems: I don't see the the several minutes long loading you guys are talking about. Neither are my friends that are testing it from online that are in Taiwan, Japan, Canada and...
  13. Twisted_Warlok

I recently updated it so hopefully that helps. Please try again, I found a problem with conflicting plugins that was creating this issue. It shouldn't be a problem any more.
  14. Twisted_Warlok

Getting it to play in Google Chrome

You could try using Abyss web server. It's very easy to use if you have a basic working knowledge of web servers: http://www.aprelium.com/abyssws/  Edit: I see that you just got it working, nevermind then.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png
Caz
At the risk of giving myself even more work to do, I kinda wanna redraw the faces of the MV RTP to be a little less.. uhhhhh..

mv-redraw.png
Hmm...you'd think in this day and age, what with Japanese Schoolgirls frequenting anime, JRGs and whatever else...that someone might have made some gym clothes for the generator. You know, the ones with the short bloomers.
finished the draft of some of this dude's motions!

mc0xoB4.gif

gonna work on the drafts of the other 3 now before i put detail, need to position these rather tall sprites well on the field

waiting for the term to end so i can get more time w this :kaodes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duenuard