Recent content by TygerBurnz

1. TygerBurnz

Time Fantasy, School Tiles and more!

Which part of game development is the most exciting for you and why? I realy enjoy the brianstorming part, but alos the world-building. Waht i oftne realy enjoy is collaboration wihtother peol, where we build the world together.
  2. TygerBurnz

are older RM2k3 games illegal

Which is why, in general we won't host such games here,  but there are plenty of other places they can be found if you know where to look.
  3. TygerBurnz

Nekura

Those wierd trees/vine tangles remind me of the strange bio-chemiclal growths from "Seattle Superstorm" *Shudders*
  4. TygerBurnz

JoSeraph's Resource Factory! <3

defitiely have to lok at this as wel as the templates- i'm attempting to kitbash a set for an area i need.
  5. TygerBurnz

are older RM2k3 games illegal

IN fact Archeia said specificlaly they're not in the business of policing other sites. 
  6. TygerBurnz

Pikachu's graphics

I thought Meowth was the only Pokemon that talked! :P All joking aside, welcome! It's always nice to have addtional resources.
  7. TygerBurnz

Nekura

are the forest tiles in the exiting packs as well?
  8. TygerBurnz

ReStaff April 2015

*finds himself attempting to put lyrics to Bad, Bad Friends*
  9. TygerBurnz

RPG Maker 2003 - Now Available

People are saying the Steam fulscreen is chopy; might wana fix that... and  thay'd like OGG support,l but if the patches work then good. two things to plan on for the future.Good to know about the patches. Also I should buy it whil eit is on sale.
  10. TygerBurnz

LEt me put that differently; there Let me rephrase— is this going to trigger a new crackdown on preexisting illegal games or force them out of existence? Both Forever's End and Legend of the Philosopher's Stone  (Amazing games I might add) were created when the rules were more lax. Does that...
  11. TygerBurnz

*Wonder what it does to the legal status of older games that use rips (Forever's End, for example) if imported into the maker. *mulls over things* I don't know if i'd call her my favorite, but I have a special place in my heart for the little blue-haired girl from the 2k3 rtp due to her use as...
  12. TygerBurnz

ReStaff April 2015

*grabs* Yay! I'll definitely take a close look at those trees especially.
  13. TygerBurnz

Infinite Fantasy - ! Recruiting ! - Open World RPG

If you could use an extra extra tester I'd be glad to help. Actually that sounds like a good quest idea :P

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sigh...I can do everything I need for this game but make actual sprites and tile maps for it. Guess I'll look into hiring someone for that
Goes looking for assets, ends up creating memes. I have priorities?
i'm working on finishing an old game in vx ace (the first game i tried to make in vx ace), and it's making me realize how many things i've come to take for granted in mv (like the additional BCDE tile layer and the plugin manager).
It's ma birfday! Gonna chill and work on my project, editing some icons for my compass rn. Later It's pizza and a movie, maybe Blazing Saddles...
I really hope Google stadia/Amazon luna become successful household "consoles" in the future only because I could see it being 1000x easier to get RPG Maker and other indie games on their platforms & if so I PRAY they have gate keepers to keep half baked indie games out of the mix so they don't end up like steam/itch.io with 1000s of incomplete RM projects that continue to give our community a bad stigma.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guille1194