tylerrywill

Tyler WIll, Male, 28, from South Carolina, USA

Veteran

Looking for some work, ready to write music for some games! Apr 7, 2015

tylerrywill was last seen:
May 24, 2019
    1. tylerrywill
      tylerrywill
      Looking for some work, ready to write music for some games!
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        You and soooo many others. :p
        Apr 7, 2015
      2. tylerrywill
        tylerrywill
        Haha it's a tough grind :)
        Apr 8, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 17, 1991 (Age: 28)
    First Language:
    English
    Hello Everyone!

My name is Tyler Will. I am a composer hoping to get into the gaming world! I have had some of my pieces performed by a choir and wind ensemble and hope to continue making classical music, but really have a passion for music in games. I started out with an interest in music in 6th grade but didn't start composing until my Sophomore/Junior year of college. I got my degree in Music with a focus in composition from Lander University and currently work as a swim coach (One of my other passions in life!) 

My musical influences are broad, from Enya to Florence and the Machine, to Libera, Eric Whitacre, Hans Zimmer, John Powell, Austin Wintory, Jessica Curry, and Jeremy Soule. I  love Classical Music (Some of my favorites are Mahler, Bizet, and Mussorgsky to name a few) but I also love Jazz (Ellington, Mingus, Armstrong) and Soundtrack music. I am a big fan of Indie music as well! I love listening and studying music! World Cultures fascinate me and I try to have an understanding of how other people live with a big emphasis put on musical styles. 

If you ever have any questions about me or the work I do, please let me know! I love to chat! :)  

Tyler

Music, Composition, Trumpet, Choral Music, RPGs :), Video Games, Swimming, Coaching, World Cultures, Music Theory