Recent content by Typical

1. Typical

Some RTP Edits

Hello guys ! I've editted some RTP windows. Here is picture: So we got ourselves a pretty cool daytime window, dusk window and of course night window. Also added night window with moolight. ======================================== Another RTP edit with some drawers detailed and recolors...
  2. Typical

Milk's MV Stuff

Damn that squirrel is pretty nasty. It's almost perfect enemy for start of game. Nicely done !
  3. Typical

FREE Worlds Collide [Need Mapper]

Hello @CoGDork I'm interested in your project. Clearly, I could use a eventer role. I'm very good at this, learned mostly from creating my own game. So if eventing role is open, I'm ready to join.
  4. Typical

Creating max value on variable

@Andar Oh I see. Thanks for help !
  5. Typical

Creating max value on variable

Hello I have problem that I can't solve. Is there any script call that can make a limit to variable ex. variable 1 is 99 and I add 50 to that variable and it stays 99 ?
  6. Typical

Creating time-based lanterns in Khas Awesome Light Effects

I just made a simple tutorial how to make lanterns dissapear if eg. run out of oil. It's also provide option to make a light source with light range. So, if player leaves range of light and doesn't have any light source, he dies for example from panic, or from monsters that hide in darkness. I'm...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kes
Came up with a good name for something. Checked on internet - device trademark filed in India 2017. Back to the drawing board.
I want to see the Features of the new RPG Maker.. NOW!!
Can't wait for it!
KDS
Check out some gameplay of a game iam working on :)
Me : "Wearing glasses is annoying."
*put out glasses*
Also me : "Keep mistaking 0, 6 and 8."
oh god, a new version of RPG Maker is coming soon already....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
songhuong