Recent content by TypicalPlayer82692

1. TypicalPlayer82692

YEP_WeaponAnimation plugin, can't equip SV enemies.

Plugin So I have an animated SV enemy (which works perfectly fine) that I'm trying to get to equip a custom weapon (from yanfly weapon sheet freebies). I have made a separate folder in the img folder, named it weapons, and imported the weapons. To call the weapon, I put on the enemy note tag...
  2. TypicalPlayer82692

Using the N.A.S.T.Y Replace Window with Image Plugin (RMMV)

The plugin that I'm referring to can be found here I just don't know how to implement an image into a window using this plugin... To be more specific, I'm trying to replace the window that opens when (in-game) you go to the default menu, click status, then the character. That window is what I'm...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

-_- Now we have punishments for skipping meals, specially breakfast. At least let me sleep on Fridays -_-
colorize an old sketch
Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.
Why most of games like to give a horrible control to an aircraft vehicle? can I get a simplified control that does not require me to roll first just to change my direction?
Homie, this so amazing! Old but Gold :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pafell2