Recent content by tyranzero

1. end battle animtion + hide enemy when event start (problem)

I see... then I can't set event condition only at *target <= 0%* or there will be an interruption. trigger the event in the middle of the repeat... I'll find some way to trigger the event after all actions are finished (battle event least priority). yeah, I'm not a native English speaker. bur...
  2. end battle animtion + hide enemy when event start (problem)

evolve enemy? enemy 1 will transform into 2. is this how immortal state should be? before the hide script, it was remove immortal state (and I have added state to the enemy in turn 0). even with the state removed, the enemy is still there till the event end.
  3. end battle animtion + hide enemy when event start (problem)

I made a battle event where enemy 2 will appear when enemy 1 died. I know there this 'must immortal state' to run event when target reaches 0 but the problem is the hide is a delay. hide enemy 1 and then enemy 2 appear (set halfway). but when in battle, enemy 1 didn't go invisible. go...
  4. RMMV searching Bust message that show both face and body + same body

you're right, show image can. I only use show image to show a full image png. thank you for the info.
  5. RMMV searching Bust message that show both face and body + same body

I'm searching a bust message plugin. yes, there are some bust plugins but they all replace the face image. what I'm searching for is a bust plugin that lets you have both face and body shown at the same time. for those who don't want to use much time or/and not an artist. I'm thinking of using...
  6. question about luck

alright thank you for the info and if may help, is there a way to make state inflict have fixed chance not included luck? if states chance 25%, then the state will be 25%, no double or half.
  7. question about luck

luck effect chance status, but the difference in chance is almost unnoticeable? is that what you mean? and for luck can be played, the difference must be double or half? this is the luck formula, right? Game_Action.prototype.lukEffectRate = function(target) { return Math.max(0) change to 0...
  8. question about luck

luck purpose is 'chance of status effects'. but if I disable luck, will there be a change in inflict status effect? if my actor luck is 0 with skill/attack have 25% poison inflict, will the attack 25% chance or there will be some modification? Game_Action.prototype.lukEffectRate =...
  9. script call for actor? not specific, but universal

remove the var target line... and the rng state clear is now working (and yes I have yanfly skill core). thank you for the help
  10. script call for actor? not specific, but universal

f8 error output? do they usually appear as... cannot read property 'X' of undefined'? / undefined is not a function / etc? -plugins -plugins -plugins ? if so, then no. no error message.
  11. script call for actor? not specific, but universal

my mistake. wrong script. fix and test again, still fail. target 'var target'.
  12. script call for actor? not specific, but universal

didn't mention cause think there will time where I use the same RNG mechanic on different items. anyway, a fail... even using a notebox (before/after eval). and no point it's B, I test A before test B. (re-edit, fix and test again the script. still fail) test using it. actor alone, use the...
  13. script call for actor? not specific, but universal

because I don't really know much about using the script, I use a common event instead. I want an RNG cure state while using common event, but since almost all say can't... alternative if can't common event. ok the last target actor ID, but how about if the last target is state...
  14. script call for actor? not specific, but universal

this is another random remove state, but I can't get how it works. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/remove-random-status-effect.74282/

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg
finally drew the last member of "team outcast" for my game. since my game has a lot fighting game elements in it, there's bosses in teams of three like King of Fighters.
What do you guys think about Survival mechanics in games (Hunger, thirst, etc.)?
Do you find them to be an enjoyable obstacle or a bit of a nuisance?

Asking for a friend... :stickytongue:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paravn9