Recent content by Ubiquit

1. Ubiquit

What are you experience with using a drawing tablet?

If you are thinking about Wacom tablets, you may find this video helpful. As I don't have much experience yet, I decided to go with one of the cheapest options for now- Wacom Intuos. Probably over time I will see if I need something more professional, but as an entry point to the tablet drawing...
  2. Ubiquit

RPG Maker MV Nintendo Switch edition?

Is it going to work the same way as RPG Maker Fes/RPG Maker Player or Super Mario Maker? I mean, that a content will be created inside the console only and shared with other players for free via an app.
  3. Ubiquit

How late is too late to introduce Party Members?

It's probably never too late to introduce someone new to a party. Nevertheless such characters have to be interesting enough to convince player to care for them and see them as a worthy addition to a team. I can see three good options here: The good idea might be to introduce character earlier...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

One of these days, I need to find/figure out how to replicate the Brave/Default system. Heheh...
Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here
Mr_Petue wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Mr_Petue wrote on Eliaquim's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasler7