Recent content by Uddra

1. Uddra

Hello... :D

Hi AmpalayaJuice, welcome! Don't be shy, here is a pretty cool place ^^ Good luck with your projects... See ya :ewink:
  2. Uddra

Bruno L. Loko here! o/

Hi Bruno, welcome! Maybe you already know me but... good luck with your projects :P See ya :ewink:
  3. Uddra

Hello, Orb here!

Hi Orb, welcome! We learn something everyday and every moment... so keep it up ^^ See ya :ewink:
  4. Uddra

Love Mapping Contest

Congrats to the grand winners, those maps are indeed beautiful! d=(^-^)z I wasn't able to reach any place but it's ok... we have a lot of great works and this contest was successful! See ya :ewink:
  5. Uddra

Love Mapping Contest - Fan Favorite

Well... my participation is not on the list :usad:... but i appreciate what the staff is doing! Good luck to all! See ya :ewink:
  6. Uddra

Hello

Hi chobokid, welcome! Good luck with your project ^^ See ya :ewink:
  7. Uddra

Hi everyone!

Hi Rose, welcome! Beautiful creations! For me, music/soundtrack is one of the most important things in a game, I appreciate it a lot! See ya :ewink:
  8. Uddra

Pik is finally here

Hi Pikheat, welcome! Yeah you're finally here yay ^^ Good luck with your projects! See ya :ewink:
  9. Uddra

Love Mapping Contest

I was thinking to do something similar haha Cool map ; ) See ya :ewink:
  10. Uddra

May as well say hi

Hi Syngeno, welcome! I joined the community recently and I was received very well... so you will be as well ^^ Good luck with your projects! See ya :ewink:
  11. Uddra

*Insert a title that's more original than 'hi' here*

Hi ScaredPumpkin, welcome! Don't worry about the questions, there's no problem! Enjoy the forums and... See ya :ewink:
  12. Uddra

Why all the hate with assets?

Yep there's a lot of bad games running RTP, as "mlogan" already said people associate the RTP with those games... I understand but doesn't necessarily mean that your game is not worthed. We have to try something before criticize. It depends of each one but don't let yourself down, always keep...
  13. Uddra

Doing The Thing!

Hi dragonzx, welcome! I never completed any project too, sadly... But we have to continue our learning to improve more and more! ^^ Enjoy the forums! See ya :ewink:
  14. Uddra

Greetings, RPG Makers!

Hi Freitzberg, welcome! You have awesome works, enjoy the forums! See ya :ewink:
  15. Uddra

Stuff I craft.

Interesting... it would be cool to play with those miniatures, they look nice! See ya :ewink:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My home state baseball team is going back to the World Series for the first time since 1999. I remember when they went in 1995 and won, that was like the best day of my life. (I'm a huge baseball fan and yes I'm talking about the Braves).
FL Studio is a huge step up from LMMS but I'm having such a tough time with it D:<
The new Dune movie reminds me of the game Dune 2 made by Westwood. A quality product on its own, but extremely disloyal to its source of inspiration.
Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GBXO