I am nobody, the lowest one than nobody is... The very, lowest idiotic trash creature.
Birthday
Feb 25, 1993 (Age: 28)
Website
https://twitter.com/OukamiHalf
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Occupation
Freeter

Contact

Twitter
OukamiHalf

Signature

Sorry---
Not that I hate plugins; to me, it still eating the game size if only one of its feature were used while leaving the other stuff untouched...

I am an inspiring character designer. I can do both sci-fi, and fantasy characters as well as both male and females, as long as they not monsters/beasts which I don't have much skills at; I could make furry designs, but may need confirmation.
My style is pretty much anime-like instead of others; if you require human-like character making, I perhaps, the one you might be looking for.

Followers

Trophies

1. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  2. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  3. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  4. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Do you think horror RM games are still a thing today? :|
Now counting one week of skies alternating between cloud, rain, and heavy winds, in the middle of summer. Sure puts a new meaning to the phrase "strange weather around here"
Vacation from work coming up, hope I can smash out a bunch of progress on my game
We gather here on this divine day of Saturday, to proceed with the game make! Praise be.
No way, these madlads actually did it, they made Sans in real life

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
violetpaw06