uglywolf's latest activity

• uglywolf
    Personally. It's either "A must" or "Never" to have it in games, I second to what @Andar says about how your battle system are, or the...
  • uglywolf
    uglywolf reacted to KazukiT's comment on uglywolf's profile post with Haha Haha.
    Most scifi story have in it reverse.
  • uglywolf
    uglywolf commented on uglywolf's profile post.
    What if our life is truly an online account, and dreaming is the actual real life? Owait, I've mentioned that...
  • uglywolf
    uglywolf reacted to The Stranger's comment on uglywolf's profile post with Haha Haha.
    Best not to log out during sleep, you might encounter server errors when trying to log back in. Some users have even found their...
  • uglywolf
    uglywolf reacted to KazukiT's comment on uglywolf's profile post with Haha Haha.
    Never thought of life as an online account. But, then again there are many parallels. Like daydreaming this your computer giving you a...
  • uglywolf
    uglywolf commented on uglywolf's profile post.
    And here, I thought we're logging off during sleep and logging in at waking up. To think that is just AFK... :kaocry:
  • uglywolf
    uglywolf reacted to The Stranger's comment on uglywolf's profile post with Haha Haha.
    You logged into the world in 1993, and have never logged out since then. :)
  • uglywolf
    uglywolf updated their status.
    Wait a min... Did I logged on 5 November!?
  • uglywolf
    As Zevia said, if you simply plug the numbers into your formula and do the math, you'll see how you're getting less than 10 damage. The...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Streaming some game development! Feel free to drop by!
SF_Enemy1_4 added!
index.php

Who wants to see me mock my brother's story? Brother story: thus he summoned a mighty twenty foot lizard. My Comment: Godzilla is attacking the city! As bad as these 4 are at shopping I wouldn't be surprised if Jun didn't proudly return with a chamber pot on her head. "Look at this helmet I got for 1,000 gold!"
Apparently I'm a grandpa now.

20220128_181216.jpg20220128_181227.jpg
Sales Goal of Learn RPG Maker MV at 64% now! :kaopride:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ragnardrez