Ugouka
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That moment when an anime kills off your favorite character... :| ;_;
    Sieginder Niederlage
    Sieginder Niederlage
    It was pretty bad in my opinon. Didn't handle the deaths well enough. Also, it looks like the source material is different. As in, the main character isn't dead diferent.
    Ugouka
    Ugouka
    I was watching bleach, actually. Looks like they didn't kill off my captain after all.  :D He was just...mostly dead. Princess Bride style.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Sorry Game of Thrones is too gory for me. Not into seeing a lot of blood. Story sounds good though.
    Bleh. Keep browsing the forums instead of working on my game. Yay procrastination~
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    The forums are a double edged sword, useful to aid in game development but also detrimental to development because of how entertaining it is to browse.
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    Ghost of Christmas Kloe
    This x1000000
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Good morning all. I still have a post up on video editing for cinematic trailers. Please make sure to check that out and give me a message as its still active in offers.
Hey everyone! I'm back :D

Snow White? More like Snowhere to be seen amiright? Hahaha I'm so sorry!! :kaocry:
I'm working on a modding system of my game and I screw the game up, so hard that I have to access my backup in my hard drive ;-;
Stop shutting the damn power down! Why always like this
Working on a slightly experimental horror game. It will be finished in approximately 88888888888 years.
Y'all will enjoy it though, I put lots of effort into making it stand out.

It's called Red Light and it's inspired by another obscure RPG Maker horror game, but I don't want to give too much away just yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PixelJustice