Recent content by UgyBoogie

1. UgyBoogie

I heard my birthday is celebrated very generously overseas x)

I heard my birthday is celebrated very generously overseas x)
  2. UgyBoogie

Umm... hell?

Umm... hell?
  3. UgyBoogie

That was too smooth for me, you win this one.

That was too smooth for me, you win this one.
  4. UgyBoogie

Random wildcard summon

If you want to achieve this with Troop Events I suggest Yanfly's Base Troop Event Script (http://yanfly.moe/2015/10/18/yep-15-base-troop-events/). Everything you event in the very first troop (0001) is applied to every other troop in your game, this saves you a lot of copypasting. The RNG...
  5. UgyBoogie

The truth hurts, but secrets kill.

The truth hurts, but secrets kill.
  6. UgyBoogie

Don't challenge me to a waifu fight if you don't know who you're messing with. Boy.

Don't challenge me to a waifu fight if you don't know who you're messing with. Boy.
  7. UgyBoogie

My photography.

I like the reflected building one...
  8. UgyBoogie

I see Haru, so it clearly has gone wrong.

I see Haru, so it clearly has gone wrong.
  9. UgyBoogie

@Ms Littlefish *puts glasses on* exactly.

@Ms Littlefish *puts glasses on* exactly.
  10. UgyBoogie

Futaba all the way. With a little side bae action of Makoto and Hifumi.

Futaba all the way. With a little side bae action of Makoto and Hifumi.
  11. UgyBoogie

Is weather sueable? This heat is insane.

Is weather sueable? This heat is insane.
  12. UgyBoogie

Looking for a MV Battler 'Template'

AFAIK Battler Sprites can be as big/small as you like, so there's no definite resolution for a template. As long as you make your image match this pattern there should be no problem. If you want to display static images for each state you could simply paste the same image 3 times side by side.
  13. UgyBoogie

Opinions on optional trade-off traits?

As you mentioned, this is often used as a more primary way of distributing stats, mostly seen in dungeon crawler games. And it works pretty well. I like stuff like that the most when it's kinda randomly assigned to characters and you have some way of always recruting new ones and perma death...
  14. UgyBoogie

Persona 5 is really great. But the "tutorial phase" seems to be several hours longer compared to...

Persona 5 is really great. But the "tutorial phase" seems to be several hours longer compared to 3/4. And those already were like 3-4h long.
  15. UgyBoogie

@Kes I didn't want to make a big thread about it, cause it seemed to me like a very basic...

@Kes I didn't want to make a big thread about it, cause it seemed to me like a very basic function that I'm just somehow missing. But now I made a post. We'll see how it goes.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just spent $174 on Shining the Holy Ark on the Saturn. Good lord.
My brain when designing quests:
There is piano, it needs help --> The organ (yes organ now) is missing a component! --> Where the heck am I supposed to put this missing piece!??! --> Add an entire new mini dungeon specifically created to house this new piece. --> Connect this brand new mini dungeon to an already designed dungeon with background information about the town it's found it.

Me: :LZYhuh:
Rising of the Shield Hero!
Sheesh, Guys, don't think you can throw easy prices like $25/$50 on potions/ethers then have monsters pay you $75 for killing them (never understood that concept btw lol) and think it'll all work out!!! Just realized my prcies vs payout left my players unable to get decent stuff without some serious farming from the start, i'm about to call H&R Block to help my MC get his stimulus check just to buy new armor :LZSlol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaribai871