Following 1

Followers 1

Birthday:
May 22, 1997 (Age: 22)

Share This Page

UindoOokami

Veteran, Male, 22, from Washington, USA

Veteran

Whoo, nearly 2 years, almost forgot I even owned RMMV. Have a new project in the works, hopefully won't drop this one. Feb 22, 2018

UindoOokami was last seen:
Feb 1, 2019
    1. UindoOokami
      UindoOokami
      Whoo, nearly 2 years, almost forgot I even owned RMMV. Have a new project in the works, hopefully won't drop this one.
    2. UindoOokami
      UindoOokami
      Got my project back rolling in the new RMMV. Haven't worked this hard in years
    3. UindoOokami
      UindoOokami
      Haven't used RM in a long time, trying to get back to it now.
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        It's never too late. :) RM is a springboard into the business, I think. :D
        Sep 30, 2014
      2. Baddibu
        Baddibu
        Have fun :D
        Sep 30, 2014
    4. UindoOokami
      UindoOokami
      Back to the drawing bored for ideas :/
      1. Thalzon
        Thalzon
        Drawing should be a creativity-stimulating activity. There's no reason to be bored.
        Nov 2, 2013
      2. UindoOokami
        UindoOokami
        drawing board being figurative, not literal, i don't have the coordination in my hands for actual drawing.
        Nov 3, 2013
    5. UindoOokami
      UindoOokami
      making a balanced level up, parameters, battles, equptment and items is hard...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. UindoOokami
        UindoOokami
        well im mostly stuck on equipment and enemies. can't find the balance. =\
        Dec 2, 2012
      3. Rixis (릭시스)
        Rixis (릭시스)
        Enemies you just need to play around with and you can find the right stats for them eventually. Though equipment can get a little tricky. how are you planning on making the player progress with equipments? Standard equipment buying to improve? Or some other special characteristic?
        Dec 2, 2012
      4. UindoOokami
        UindoOokami
        standard buying, and trying to figure out Kread-EX's Alchemic Synthesis so the player can add traits to weapons or armor and forge the final set of weapons. I think i got the weapons perfect, each weapon type is unique to one character and its attack is half of the characters ATK at level 1, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, and 60. its armor that's tough. here is an example of my system, the levels in my game max out at 70. the starting and final stats for the hero are: MHP: 57. 4030. MMP: 40. 2...
        Dec 2, 2012
  • About

Birthday:
    May 22, 1997 (Age: 22)
    First Language:
    English
    Video games, Video game design, Anime.