Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Italian is so easy once you get the hang of it.It sounds awesome too :D
    Ultim
    Ultim
    @Dalph : LULZ
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Italian doesn't look like it would be easy to me, though I've never tried. I'm quite adept at butchering Spanish, Japanese and ASL though

@dalph: the last part of your "untranslatable phrase" is a part of a nursery rhyme, that's all I know for certain.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    @Alexander Amnell:

YES, it is.
    Notepad++'s Autosave Feature saved me :D
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Indeed. I also have mine setup to make a backup copy every time I save, and it gets put in my local Dropbox folder, which then gets synced to the cloud. Hello Redundancy!
    Ruby = print/puts RGSS3 = p/msgbox_p HTML :
    , etc... PHP : echo Mind.Blown :|
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    <?php

echo '<p>You can use either <pre>puts

print

p

msgbox_p</pre> to print out information in RPG Maker.'

?>
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Java : System.out.println("")
    BoluBolu
    BoluBolu
    @Deathswallow

Really man, you just made me laugh badly with your comment. That was BRAIN!! Holyhell I can't stop laughing(laughing is good)
    Shall I start learning PHP ?
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    I'm doing so now, but it's rather useless if you don't know HTML and CSS, as you'll just have a white page with text on the left side.

Knowing SQL may lso help i you wanted to get into databases, but it's not really required for simple or small stuff.
    Ultim
    Ultim
    FYI I completed the HTML & CSS course.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    On Code Academy? I suppose you should be good then. If you want to build an even more dynamic site, I'd recommend looking into MySQL databases and learning SQL so you can use it in your PHP scripts.
    The moment when you type ten lines of code then realize your keyboard was not on >:(
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    ,ight be time to upgrade your keyboard then. or learn to type without looking at the keyboard.
    BoluBolu
    BoluBolu
    Yeah I know that feel, sometimes the case is, my capslock is on and I didn't realize it.. :3 Wew..
    Shaz
    Shaz
    learn to touch type. You wouldn't have made even 10 characters before realizing :)
    The little Nutella-eating squirrel is going to kick some but with his Yugioh Dragunity Deck ! :3
    Just dueled a crapface in DN who did stuff against the rules and I threatned to call and Admin then he quit.Dealing with idiots is exhausting.
    Ultim
    Ultim
    ^ Liked (Accepted Answwer)
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    @Ultim- Hey...what is that? Is Yugioh Dueling Network free....? CAN "I" dual random people from all across the interwebs using digital cards!!??? O.O .....does such a thing....exist?...
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    OMG!!!....It does!!! Oh, im so giddy C^X
    Time to kick some butt with my Yugioh DD Banisher deck > :D
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    I've also got well over 1000 cards, about 400 of them are in commander decks, lol. maybe 500?
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    I like both, but 9-player commander ruined mtg a bit for me imo.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Don't play with 9 players? Lol, I can;t stand standard after playing Commander. I only play with 2-5 players though.
    Started a RMXP small side-project.Working on it when bored of The Quest : Darkblade.
    I may stream myself eventing a character creation system...What do you think ?
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    go for it.
    Ultim
    Ultim
    Okay Checklist :

RMXP : Check

Try Awesome Mapping : Check

Transperancy Issues : Check

Livestream Account : Check.
    ??????
    ??????
    Eventing Skill and Experience worth passing to newbies?

Umm....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a new menu for my game. I'm not sure if I should get the Lune Engine to make it more unique. I think I'll be making the text color more white to match the "Menu" color. I may add some little stamps or markings to make it look more like it's paper.
SF_Monster6 added!

Wonder when the next theme contest is coming?
Long time no see. I'm aiming a vertical slice / tech demo for my game featuring a series of boss battles this month. I hope I could get some testers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captianfm