3. Ultim

Ehehehe

Ehehehe
  4. Ultim

Me too.But studying is more important :D

Me too.But studying is more important :D
  5. Ultim

VXA : Alphabet Letters Tiles ?

@mlogan : If it isn't too much work for you,yes.I guess.
  6. Ultim

@Amysaurus : Awesome ! Thanks !
  7. Ultim

VXA : Error with Yanfly's Text Script

Hello ! I'm having this error with Yanfly's Text Script for VX Ace http://i.imgur.com/dEvdf2w.png [because image is too big] This is the event window [Keeping project name secret !] http://i.imgur.com/9Or3gsz.png Thanks in Advance !
  8. Ultim

Like this : For the size, 32x32 is OK. Thank you so much for accepting my request !!!
  9. Ultim

@mlogan : I need a normal pixelated font,small letters to fit in walls but still be visible enough,and upper case only & white.
  10. Ultim

Hello all, I would like alphabet letter tiles.I Googled for like 2 hours and I have found nothing.Sorry if I ask too much. Thanks In Advance !
  11. Ultim

I watch it everyday.

I watch it everyday.
  12. Ultim

The Most Common / Cliche RPG Stories

@Cabfe : That's a very nice list.
  13. Ultim

What exactly is game atmosphere ?

@Andar : Thanks.I aim to make an atmosphere suitable for a dungeon while staying satirical sometimes.The game objective is fairly straightforward : Reach the end of a lengendary path by crawling in dungeons and looting people and chests.
  14. Ultim

What exactly is game atmosphere ?

Hello all, I just want my game to deliver great atmosphere.So I want to gather some info about what exactly is atmosphere,and what would you like to see or expect from a Dungeon Crawler/Adventure Game.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

First Person Combat Test Video. Simply showing off a very early concept video for an open world 3D game in MV.
I spent ages to make this image and still dont like it.. How would you showcase a bunch of levels/maps in one single image?
Thank you all angels so much! I've received fanarts, fanfics, song cover, and Ko-fis and such wonderful messages already! T uT Look at this message I'm crying (Ko-fi was being mean saying it was anonymous but she was like nooo it's me and showed me).
Working on using DreamX's prefix suffix plugin to create unidentified weapons, armor and sellable loot. The weapons and armor will always draw from the highest tier you have the ability to create, keeping them relevant throughout most of the game. The loot is going to be the fun part! Let's just say I doubt I'll have any unused item entries
... I updated an enemy I drew last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetime9032