Recent content by Ultima2876

1. Ultima2876

MVStripper - remove unused assets from your MV project

All the same, I've put it back up in case anyone is curious. Thanks!
  2. Ultima2876

MVFU (Like Kung Fu.) - Nice conversion for VX/Ace assets

Hey guys, Indeed, the captcha really messed things up. Some mobile apps in China started hitting the Waifu2x servers HARD and making a lot of cash off of it, so nagadomi decided to shut down external API requests. I've shut down the MVFU site now as unfortunately setting it up to do its own...
  3. Ultima2876

Great idea! Unfortunately not, though. Maybe something someone else can do? :)
  4. Ultima2876

Give it a try - it hasn't really been maintained, but afaik it should still work.
  5. Ultima2876

Importing RPG Maker VX Ace sprites into MV

Hi! Well, I'm a contract web developer primarily in my day job :) You're right, neural networks are quite complicated (and very interesting!) -- luckily, I didn't have to dive into that at all. Waifu2x is actually open source, but it relies on GPU processing to work at a decent speed - if you...
  6. Ultima2876

Thanks! The offer is still open if anyone wants to take this project on (hosting it and improving it). Get in touch if you are interested and have server admin experience, and some PHP/MySQL/HTML knowledge.
  7. Ultima2876

Importing RPG Maker VX Ace sprites into MV

Thank you for using it :)
  8. Ultima2876

December Goals & Progress Thread

Thanks! I'm glad it helped out :)
  9. Ultima2876

Ah, excellent sleuthing Cats777. It's definitely a problem with how it merges the alpha channels then. I'll see if I have some time to look into it soon. In the meantime my earlier offer still stands - if there's anyone who'd like to take over, send me a PM and we can discuss server...
  10. Ultima2876

Hm, weirdly that one seems to work fine in my test. :/ My guess is that points to a file format issue - perhaps the colourspace used in the tileset image. Maybe try opening it in GIMP, copying the content into a new 512x512 file and trying that one?
  11. Ultima2876

That definitely could've been related. It was something to do with the alpha channel not being combined properly - MVFU actually splits the image out into multiple different images, processes them independently in different ways (nearest neighbour scaling, smoothed bicubic scaling and waifu2x...
  12. Ultima2876

Ah! That's a nice set, unfortunately I don't have it. I remember having a similar issue in early testing, but it was so long ago that I don't remember what caused it :(
  13. Ultima2876

Hey GameFire, can you send me the file that you're trying to convert (via PM)? Maybe it's a file-format related issue, or something to do with sizing. Thanks! Thanks so much for the donation :) I'm glad it has helped you! I really appreciate it!
  14. Ultima2876

Weird, I got an email from another user with similar issues. Something must be up with the server. If I were to open source this, would someone want to host it and take it over? I don't have the time to maintain it or improve it in the way I'd like to.
  15. Ultima2876

The tool works by stripping anything that is not referenced in the project database. This can be problematic if your animations are e.g only referenced in scripts. In this case, make sure to add any of those animations to your database. If all else fails, make a note of which files are being...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.
Just got FES pack for my MZ. The details of the tilesets and chars seem not very compatible with MZ rtp. Look like they are scaled up. Not saying it's bad, but just won't fit well.
I've been busy with other things lately but I'm getting back into working on stuff for my game next month. I think I'm going to fiddle with making NPC busts next, mixing and matching stuff from DLC I've purchased.
Just finished composing a boss battle theme!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roeselerfinnole