Ultimacj
Last Activity:
Sep 22, 2019

Following 1

Share This Page

Ultimacj

Cookie Knight, Male, from Panama City, FL

Veteran

Updated the forums with the screenshots. Didn't know photbucket removed them. Feedback appreciated :) Destiny of a Wizard 2 Jul 27, 2017

Ultimacj was last seen:
Sep 22, 2019
    1. Ultimacj
      Ultimacj
      "There's an 80% of you all losing tonight and a 100% chance that all of you will die. Isn't math fun?" -GlaDOS
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Ultimacj
        Ultimacj
        Poker Night 2. Tale Tale Games. GladDOS is the dealer.
        Oct 13, 2015
      3. NeoFantasy
        NeoFantasy
        If you're in a portal mood download portal stories project mel off of steam, pretty good mod for portal 2.
        Oct 13, 2015
      4. Banquo
        Banquo
        I will take a look, thanks! :)
        Oct 13, 2015
    2. Ultimacj
      Ultimacj
      I've just spoken with David Camperman, one of the voice overs for the game who will be doing the witty Narrator. We're beginning recording this coming Saturday! I'll have a preview (beta) trailer of the game uploaded sometime next week if all goes well! http://www.facebook.com/ultimacjproductions
      1. Clydous
        Clydous
        Sounds hot! Here's hoping the best for you!
        Oct 8, 2015
      2. Ultimacj
        Ultimacj
        Thanks I'll keep you all updated :)
        Oct 8, 2015
    3. Ultimacj
      Ultimacj
      1. Zalerinian
        Zalerinian
        Seems like you've got a good sense of humor in there, good luck!
        Oct 6, 2015
      2. Kes
        Kes
        This is NOT a screenshots feedback thread. Please post in the correct place.
        Oct 6, 2015
      3. Ultimacj
        Ultimacj
        this is STATUS update of the game. I was NOT asking for direct feedback. Thanks!

and Thanks! There will be a lot of various themes of humor especially when finally voiced over
        Oct 7, 2015
    4. Ultimacj
      Ultimacj
      As much as i like kaz light scripts, it's just too buggy and crypit at certain times....I think I'm done using it.
      2. Ultimacj
        Ultimacj
        think they're both free both comm and non comm
        Sep 26, 2015
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @Ultimacj - I believe he's referring to the free version Khas has and the new light effects script which has been released in the store.
        Sep 26, 2015
      4. Rikifive
        Rikifive
        As for me - I'm referring to the free version.
        Sep 26, 2015
    5. Ultimacj
      Ultimacj
      Alpha play test video of Destiny of Wizard 2 w/ voice over of the intro will be out sometime mid-Oct!
    6. Ultimacj
      Ultimacj
      Sad people can't learn to just 'ignore' trollers on the net they're going to happen, so why bother disabling comments on YouTube videos or anything else. It's gonna happen people! DEAL with it!
      2. CzarSquid
        CzarSquid
        People actually read youtube comments? That's just silly.
        Aug 30, 2015
      3. Tabuu Forte Akugun
        Tabuu Forte Akugun
        The Internet, sadly, is full of idiots who get butthurt over the stupidest things.
        Aug 30, 2015
      4. taarna23
        taarna23
        Why should decent people have to deal with the toxicity of others? We don't in life, it's not expecting too much to not have to deal with them in other media.
        Aug 30, 2015
    7. Ultimacj
      Ultimacj
      It seems the KAS Awesome Light scripts no longer lag (like it did in 8) in Windows 10. That or it just didn't like 8...
    8. Ultimacj
      Ultimacj
      Holy crap, Windows 10 fixes the aspect ratio for RM...nice! No more stretchy strech!
      2. Zeriab
        Zeriab
        Probably controlled by whatever graphic card drivers you have and whatever configuration is supported by them.
        Aug 9, 2015
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        yes, it's graphics cards/drivers, not Windows 10 :) You probably just got a new one installed that had different settings to what you were previously using.
        Aug 9, 2015
      4. Ultimacj
        Ultimacj
        Nope same graphics drivers.

No specific updates to AMD
        Aug 9, 2015
    9. Ultimacj
      1. Seriel
        Seriel
        0_0
        Jul 20, 2015
      2. Diretooth
        Diretooth
        ^o.o^
        Jul 20, 2015
      3. Ultimacj
        Ultimacj
        -.-
        Jul 20, 2015
    10. Ultimacj
      Ultimacj
      You know you're bored if........ you post at 6am the morning and go all out.
      1. Gothic Lolita
        Gothic Lolita
        Most time I go to bed at 4 - 6 AM. :D (\s/)
        Jul 19, 2015
    11. Ultimacj
      Ultimacj
      iasn't that when it comes out?
    12. Ultimacj
      Ultimacj
      Hope we PC users get the DLC for free for Batman since they so dropped the ball on that one.
      1. BCj
        BCj
        They're maing us wait until like, september I think. -.-
        Jul 18, 2015
    13. Ultimacj
      Ultimacj
      Kinda of a bummer theres no under water themed tilesets on steam to buy ;/
      2. Dark Horseman
        Dark Horseman
        Dawwww, the prinny is being helpful, dood.
        Jun 12, 2015
      3. Kes
        Kes
        Sadly those packs contain rips. Not a good idea to use them.
        Jun 12, 2015
      4. Ultimacj
        Ultimacj
        Yeah sadly that doesn't help as I said ahem STEAM even so would be nice to see an underwater theme area...oh well search goes on.
        Jun 12, 2015
    14. Ultimacj
      Ultimacj
      Rumor has it steam summer sale starts very soon. Time to buy that DLC (amoung other things!)
      2. That Odd One
        That Odd One
        What he heck happened?!
        Jun 11, 2015
      3. That Odd One
        That Odd One
        It posted 17 times...
        Jun 11, 2015
      4. Ultimacj
        Ultimacj
        yea how that happen a mod must be messing with the status updates ;p
        Jun 11, 2015
    15. Ultimacj
      Ultimacj
      138 Switches so far...and only 20% finished...hope that's not over kill ;-)
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        138 is pretty good, I think. But if you want to trim it down, look for opportunities to use variables instead, where there is a sequence of actions that must happen in the correct order. Then you can use 1 variable instead of potentially many switches. I was able to reduce about 300 switches to a single variable just for the main plot of the game (step in 10's, not 1's, so it's easy to insert an extra step if you find you need to).
        Jun 2, 2015
      3. Ultimacj
        Ultimacj
        Switches are used for more like events i.e. the evil monster has been defeated = ON, now the town will play happy music etc. The variables I've used (not many) are mostly for puzzles with add or sub, when the Variable # is correct, the puzzle is solved.

(honestly didn't expect to be at 138 switches at this point my first project had like...9?) How does one event have 300 diff switches...what game is this?
        Jun 3, 2015
      4. Gothic Lolita
        Gothic Lolita
        Actually it's easy to reach a hundret.

Because if choices only appear, if certain things are done before, a switch can do that the easiest way. ;)

The certain thing is a character creation and path chose, which is impossible to do with a variable. ;) (\s/)
        Jun 3, 2015
    16. Ultimacj
      Ultimacj
      Logic in rpgs? Never! ;-)
    17. Ultimacj
      Ultimacj
      Man, some Steam moderators can be really uptight. Must be nice to be a paid troller (I assume they're 'paid'). Bah! Mod FTL.
    18. Ultimacj
      Ultimacj
    19. Ultimacj
      Ultimacj
      Friend: So you are on Chapter V now? Me: Nope, Chapter III. Friend: How many chapters in your next RM game? Me: 10 Friend: You got a LONG way to go...
      1. EliteZeon
        EliteZeon
        You and me both buddy...
        Apr 27, 2015
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Well... They're right.
        Apr 27, 2015
      3. Ultimacj
        Ultimacj
        and that's just maps and events assoicated with each chapter.
        Apr 27, 2015
    20. Ultimacj
      Ultimacj
      You MUST agree to the terms and condtions of the EULA if you read this status update.
      2. Ultimacj
        Ultimacj
        @Iroc Croc you have violated the terms of the EULA. Shaz and Archeia have been notified (also Tornado Summoner for Tornados in your area). Tornado summoner has the right to issue sharks with these tornado's if deemed necessary.
        Mar 24, 2015
      3. Lord of Doom
        Lord of Doom
        @Iron Croc by not sharing your muffins with the Evil Baron, me, whom you have sworn eternal loyalty to by reading the agreement, you shall be stalked by hooded Cultists, and, in extension, by reading this comment I cannot be deemed liable for any Cultist related injures.
        Mar 24, 2015
      4. Tornado Samurai
        Tornado Samurai
        @Matseb: By reading this comment, know that I approve of Ultimacj's new addition to the EULA.
        Mar 24, 2015
  • About

First Language:
    Englist
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Cookies of course, video gaming, collecting video game music and other musics. Web designing, role playing games, MARIO KART! and dungeon and dragons (the dice rolling kind)

DOW Workshop Demo download: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=282470008
    Official FB Site: http://www.facebook.com/ultimacjproductions.

Official site: http://www.ultimacj.wix.com/ultimacjproductions

Interact

Content:
    AIM:
    Spriteist
    Twitter:
    UltimaCJ