Ultimacj
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "There's an 80% of you all losing tonight and a 100% chance that all of you will die. Isn't math fun?" -GlaDOS
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    Poker Night 2. Tale Tale Games. GladDOS is the dealer.
    NeoFantasy
    NeoFantasy
    If you're in a portal mood download portal stories project mel off of steam, pretty good mod for portal 2.
    Banquo
    I will take a look, thanks! :)
    I've just spoken with David Camperman, one of the voice overs for the game who will be doing the witty Narrator. We're beginning recording this coming Saturday! I'll have a preview (beta) trailer of the game uploaded sometime next week if all goes well! http://www.facebook.com/ultimacjproductions
    ThatMaestroGuy
    ThatMaestroGuy
    Sounds hot! Here's hoping the best for you!
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    Thanks I'll keep you all updated :)
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Seems like you've got a good sense of humor in there, good luck!
    Kes
    Kes
    This is NOT a screenshots feedback thread. Please post in the correct place.
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    this is STATUS update of the game. I was NOT asking for direct feedback. Thanks!

and Thanks! There will be a lot of various themes of humor especially when finally voiced over
    As much as i like kaz light scripts, it's just too buggy and crypit at certain times....I think I'm done using it.
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    think they're both free both comm and non comm
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Ultimacj - I believe he's referring to the free version Khas has and the new light effects script which has been released in the store.
    Rikifive
    Rikifive
    As for me - I'm referring to the free version.
    Alpha play test video of Destiny of Wizard 2 w/ voice over of the intro will be out sometime mid-Oct!
    Sad people can't learn to just 'ignore' trollers on the net they're going to happen, so why bother disabling comments on YouTube videos or anything else. It's gonna happen people! DEAL with it!
    CzarSquid
    CzarSquid
    People actually read youtube comments? That's just silly.
    Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Tabuu Forte Akugun
    The Internet, sadly, is full of idiots who get butthurt over the stupidest things.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Why should decent people have to deal with the toxicity of others? We don't in life, it's not expecting too much to not have to deal with them in other media.
    It seems the KAS Awesome Light scripts no longer lag (like it did in 8) in Windows 10. That or it just didn't like 8...
    Holy crap, Windows 10 fixes the aspect ratio for RM...nice! No more stretchy strech!
    Zeriab
    Zeriab
    Probably controlled by whatever graphic card drivers you have and whatever configuration is supported by them.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    yes, it's graphics cards/drivers, not Windows 10 :) You probably just got a new one installed that had different settings to what you were previously using.
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    Nope same graphics drivers.

No specific updates to AMD
    Hope we PC users get the DLC for free for Batman since they so dropped the ball on that one.
    BCj
    BCj
    They're maing us wait until like, september I think. -.-
    Kinda of a bummer theres no under water themed tilesets on steam to buy ;/
    Dark Horseman
    Dark Horseman
    Dawwww, the prinny is being helpful, dood.
    Kes
    Kes
    Sadly those packs contain rips. Not a good idea to use them.
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    Yeah sadly that doesn't help as I said ahem STEAM even so would be nice to see an underwater theme area...oh well search goes on.
    138 Switches so far...and only 20% finished...hope that's not over kill ;-)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    138 is pretty good, I think. But if you want to trim it down, look for opportunities to use variables instead, where there is a sequence of actions that must happen in the correct order. Then you can use 1 variable instead of potentially many switches. I was able to reduce about 300 switches to a single variable just for the main plot of the game (step in 10's, not 1's, so it's easy to insert an extra step if you find you need to).
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    Switches are used for more like events i.e. the evil monster has been defeated = ON, now the town will play happy music etc. The variables I've used (not many) are mostly for puzzles with add or sub, when the Variable # is correct, the puzzle is solved.

(honestly didn't expect to be at 138 switches at this point my first project had like...9?) How does one event have 300 diff switches...what game is this?
    Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    Actually it's easy to reach a hundret.

Because if choices only appear, if certain things are done before, a switch can do that the easiest way. ;)

The certain thing is a character creation and path chose, which is impossible to do with a variable. ;) (\s/)
    Man, some Steam moderators can be really uptight. Must be nice to be a paid troller (I assume they're 'paid'). Bah! Mod FTL.
    Friend: So you are on Chapter V now? Me: Nope, Chapter III. Friend: How many chapters in your next RM game? Me: 10 Friend: You got a LONG way to go...
    EliteZeon
    EliteZeon
    You and me both buddy...
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Well... They're right.
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    and that's just maps and events assoicated with each chapter.
    You MUST agree to the terms and condtions of the EULA if you read this status update.
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    @Iroc Croc you have violated the terms of the EULA. Shaz and Archeia have been notified (also Tornado Summoner for Tornados in your area). Tornado summoner has the right to issue sharks with these tornado's if deemed necessary.
    Lord of Doom
    Lord of Doom
    @Iron Croc by not sharing your muffins with the Evil Baron, me, whom you have sworn eternal loyalty to by reading the agreement, you shall be stalked by hooded Cultists, and, in extension, by reading this comment I cannot be deemed liable for any Cultist related injures.
    Tornado Samurai
    Tornado Samurai
    @Matseb: By reading this comment, know that I approve of Ultimacj's new addition to the EULA.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude
I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png
Caz
At the risk of giving myself even more work to do, I kinda wanna redraw the faces of the MV RTP to be a little less.. uhhhhh..

mv-redraw.png
Hmm...you'd think in this day and age, what with Japanese Schoolgirls frequenting anime, JRGs and whatever else...that someone might have made some gym clothes for the generator. You know, the ones with the short bloomers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somsomsom