Ultimacj
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Metal Gear Soild 3 could have been such a great game but it fails on so many levels vs MSG1 and MSG2...I hope when I play MSG4 it doesn't fail like this one in terms of gameplay.
    That time of year again where you have to buy a $5000 ring just to prove to say "I love you" -insert ad here-
    Shaz
    Shaz
    mmm ... girl scout cookies. Haven't seen them for years! And now I want some. Thanks. A lot.
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    Cookies are divine. Ze cookies is Ze good. Especially Pecan.
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    Didn't think "comfort food" would come up. Tough times Tough times -joins the club-
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    lol
    AriesFireTiger
    AriesFireTiger
    I'm reminded of something scary: watching adults walk out in front of cars when the crosswalk sign says not to walk....then having the thought that they can vote....and raise children....scary
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    Additional scariness they're only 18 years old and have two kids ..freaky.
    Sometimes I wish I had artistic hand, my project(s) could have more awesome sauce! Ah well, "graphics don't make a good game" yes?
    esby
    esby
    Graphics aren't important, presentation is.
    Tsukihime
    Tsukihime
    Yes, however graphics catch my attention if your game isn't viral.
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    Yeah, graphics are not that important in theory, but on the other hand, it's very hard to make your game stand out if it looks like any other rtp game, right?
    Google...the best spell check ever for RPG Maker
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    I use Translate more than searching for spell checking, even if the translations can be pretty flawed sometimes. lol
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    Thanks :) I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it there is over 20 hours of game play (not including bonus content), so you'll have plenty to do :) A demo is available as well!
    Shaz
    Shaz
    $10.99 for 20+ hours of gameplay is cheap. Unless you compare it to free games.
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    Think I read this wrong. You mean the price is too low. I agree, somewhat it depends on the game. This is my first game project. I'm factoring in ave length (beta testers took) + with voice overs. I've only played a handful of RM games, ave time for me to finish was about 8-14 hours (these were free ones if that helps).
    The Tanker, The Witch-hunter, The Dork, The Calvair, The Alluvisonist, The Poet, The Reverend, The Girl Gamer, The Green Wizard, The Grey Wizard, and The Clairvoyant....So many classes to add to my next project!
    Mage Heart
    Mage Heart
    The Girl Gamer is a class? What skills would she have?
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    It'll be one of the hidden classes, something the player will have to unlock. She will more than likely have access to every ability the other classes have or very similar to it.
    Anxiously awaits for another Steam sale (gotta catch up on sum of dat DLC for maker!)
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    I bought Ace last year during the awesome December sale, so you probably don't have long to wait :)
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    I saw some good tile sets I want to use, but luckily my project doesn't need them yet. Hope they work out with the DS set.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude
I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png
Caz
At the risk of giving myself even more work to do, I kinda wanna redraw the faces of the MV RTP to be a little less.. uhhhhh..

mv-redraw.png
Hmm...you'd think in this day and age, what with Japanese Schoolgirls frequenting anime, JRGs and whatever else...that someone might have made some gym clothes for the generator. You know, the ones with the short bloomers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somsomsom