Ultimacj
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just because someone in your party is stabbed in the middle of the night because they couldn't stand the snoring...doesn't make them Chaotic Evil...nope not at all!
    whitesphere
    whitesphere
    You really got to the point with it.
    An interesting thing happened this weekend at my comic book store....a girl came in!
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    Which is why the Big Bang Theory shows the recognition. Especially where I live, girl gamers...more myth than truth. (Which is also why in MMO's or online gaming a community a female is a "female" til proven otherwise , especially the MMO I play - sad but true :( ) And I wasn't friendly nor unfriendly because I didn't know'em AND course ahem their already spoken for Ah well ;d At least my first game in maker makes a recognition for their awesomeness as a "rare b...
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    I hope you treated her with respect and didn't stare like she was some unknown specimen that
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    Like I said I did neither but certainly would appear as an unknown specimen that's for sure!
    Picking the right font is not as easy as it looks.
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    Damn I was close to 15 hours...I think spent 3 maybe 4 :) 1001fonts.com great site but still tough to find the right "font".
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Nope, it is not an easy accomplishment. And just when you think you've found it, you plug it in and NOPE!
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    actaully there was some good fonts i wanted to use but no matter what maker wouldn't recongize them and kept the default then others would "cut off" Like you'd see E but the thickness of E is like cut off at the end making it look strange.
    Just because the switch says it's ON doesn't always mean it's ON.... ;-)
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    Not always true especially if a script conflicts with it lol
    Shaz
    Shaz
    If you TURN it on and then the script turns it off, it's OFF, and it would say it's OFF (F9=debug=excellent tool).

Or did you just add scripts and not read the instructions or look for switches/variables it uses? ;)
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    Actually the script did a few funky things which isn't associated with any switches (even made the MC walk through anything...even turned "off" one switch of playing on character vs another (even though F9 says switch is on). It was bust script for portraits...thought about posting on script support but it caused so much of a headache I just removed it all together.) Rpg Maker can be so wonkey at times lol oh well >.>
    Waiting on 3rd party responses. Taking longer than usual. I aplogize to those who are waiting for the full version of DoW to be released. Hope to release it soon!
    SE really dropped the ball porting FF13 to the PC...why SE? Whyyyyy?
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    because Squareesoft rock SquareEnix sucks.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    I have no problems with that. but then, my screen can't support 1080p or higher anyways.
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    Yea I got the mod a few days ago. But still why SE whyyyyyy

I don't own ps3 yet sooooo i was super happy to see this ported. Oh well grateful at least they ported it over even if its a copy/paste.
    So we'll find out who wrote that damn book in OUAT?! Sweet!
    EternalShadow
    PandaMaru
    PandaMaru
    That's nothing new. Pinocchio are the author of the book. ö.ö The one with the typewriter on his bike?
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    (Meant to reply to my status my bad) I don't he wrote that specific book. I can't recall. He also died last season unless Regina does the whole time travel thing and he is the true writer. We'll have to see what happens.
    Sometimes Maker really does some odd ball stuff that makes no sense vs what you do with it. Don't be emo! -.-
    Fall Tv is here! Too many shows to watch...yes?
    Sailerius
    Sailerius
    Fate/stay Night and Psycho Pass 2 start soon! Can't wait.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    I'm with artbane, tv isn't new to me until it's old for everyone else... coupled with internet that only works well enough to stream 40% of the time, and I'm really behind on tv right now.
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    Too many shows that's the beauty of downloading

too bad thats "illegal" and "bad" for ratings...well for the last part lol
    Getting laid off from work is never a fun thing. Nope
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Not fun, no. But it does leave you free to find new and interesting opportunities.
    Shelby
    Shelby
    "Why do we fall down Bruse? To get back up again."
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    ha ha...batman shout out...thanks
    Registered business license for fictious name aquired now making a basic website/setting up BMT then contact a few 3rd party sites. Game will soon be released!
    is the cup half empty or half full?
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    man...the coffee cup exploded and now i have coffee all over my face.....sigh.....at least it was cold. {:^D
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    By the time you ask the question, I would be finished drinking. So it's empty.
    Ultimacj
    Ultimacj
    Unless you have Everfilling Flask of Soda +2 then it shall never be empty and @ Littlefish lol #win
    Damn, the remastered version of Duck Tales is much harder than it's NES counter part!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude
I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png
Caz
At the risk of giving myself even more work to do, I kinda wanna redraw the faces of the MV RTP to be a little less.. uhhhhh..

mv-redraw.png
Hmm...you'd think in this day and age, what with Japanese Schoolgirls frequenting anime, JRGs and whatever else...that someone might have made some gym clothes for the generator. You know, the ones with the short bloomers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somsomsom