Recent content by Ultimak0

1. Game & Map Screenshots 7

@ksjp17 i see what you mean, looks great with the tint, i'll have a look into that, great map btw. thanks.
  2. Game & Map Screenshots 7

thanks @necro, better? i think so.
  3. Game & Map Screenshots 7

totally re-did my latest map, prefer the colours this time around. any feedback welcome.
  4. Game & Map Screenshots 7

thanks stashiner I'll get to work on that :)
  5. Game & Map Screenshots 7

added light and more on the grass and around the well, couldn't get the path to look the way i wanted....
  6. Game & Map Screenshots 7

What do you guys think of this map I made? Too much flora maybe?
  7. Game & Map Screenshots 7

@jestdev looks really good, a small note and maybe it's just me the windows and pictures on the back wall look like they don't fit well with the wooden beams the beams pertrude from the wall a bit but the pictures are flat and look as though they should be on the flat part of the wall rather...
  8. Game & Map Screenshots 7

thanks for the advice guys
  9. Game & Map Screenshots 7

Thanks for the feedback guys, I used celianna's tileset but had to custom the water ones. @necrology I did scale the crates and barrels, is this a no go?
  10. Game & Map Screenshots 7

New to rpg maker, my first ever map. not finished yet, still need to add npc's and entrance and exits.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill is good enough to be called "not total trash".
Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness
I added reflections and shadows. Though one of the party seems to have no reflection, is floating, with glowing eyes. I'm sure it's fine.
p7O1sjG.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rozero