Last Activity:
May 21, 2019
Birthday:
Sep 11, 2001 (Age: 18)

Share This Page

UltimateFanBoy

Procrastinating Developer, Male, 18, from The western hemisphere

Veteran

Currently making a game called Exodus. I JUST started yesterday, so it's going to be a long time before it makes it here. Apr 12, 2014

UltimateFanBoy was last seen:
May 21, 2019
    1. UltimateFanBoy
      UltimateFanBoy
      Currently making a game called Exodus. I JUST started yesterday, so it's going to be a long time before it makes it here.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 11, 2001 (Age: 18)
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Hi, I'm UltimateFanBoy (or UFB).

I'm a Nintendo/PC gamer, playing games since 2005-ish. My first game was Super Mario World, for GBA and SNES. When I really got into games, however, was Pokemon LeafGreen/FireRed. They were my first RPG game, Pokemon, and handheld-only game. I was later introduced to the Middle Ages, my favorite time in history, both the actual and the fantasy version were great to me. I was (and still am) a fan of anime, starting with Naruto.

]It was around 2013 when I discovered RPG Maker VX Ace. I was hooked on the ability to make my favorite genre of games. Sad thing was, I didn't have a spare $70 laying around. So, I watched tutorials, games, and even cracked the Japanese version of the program, among others (Minecraft Camtasia Studio/Recorder, etc). I later felt guilty and deleted them (I later legitimately bought, except Camtasia. I'm not paying $300 for that, I barely knew how to use it) .

And then, at Apr 10, 2014, I bought RPG Maker VX Ace at full price. I've been creating games since 2013, (but that was on the cracked client, which I had to get again everytime I got a new computer, so my progress was lost), but officially have been since 2014.

I'm currently making a game called Exodus, a game about a person being taken to the "past", and having to save the world to return home, but it's TOO big atm, so I'm developing smaller games so I can (hopefully) master the basics.

Gaming
    Drawing
    Creating Games

Signature

[​IMG]

[​IMG]