Recent content by ultrahispeed

1. ultrahispeed

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

Could you provide links to this information so that I may learn this new found knowledge
  2. ultrahispeed

MV3D - 3D rendering for RMMV with Babylon.js

So I've been looking at this plugin and have been wondering if there is a abs system that I can use with this plugin to build a 3d action based rpg or something like that if there are any plugins please let me know thanks in advance
  3. ultrahispeed

Is it legal to use Rpg maker assets in js games from scratch

ok thank you everyone for the information and @Soulrender there is nothing to apologize for and I hope your day gets better
  4. ultrahispeed

I have been learning how to use js like with the p5.js libraries and I'm not good with art assets and I love the designs of a lot of the resources so I was a little curious because I know they don't allow the assets on other game engines but I don't know anything about non game engine made projects
  5. ultrahispeed

can you use Rpg maker assets on javascript projects that don't use a game engine?
  6. ultrahispeed

RMVXA Legend of the Infini - DBZ Epic Fantasy

Do you plan to remake this game in rpg maker mv/mz or make a sequel expanding apon the story you have created?
  7. ultrahispeed

SumRndmDde's Character Creator-EX plugin: F.A.Q's

I know this might seem like spam but one time I tried using this plugin with a multiplayer plugin but the two plugins didn't seem to work together is there a way to fix this issue
  8. ultrahispeed

RMMV TMNT/Zelda Update

that does sound like a very good concept I wish I could help but I'm trash at rpg maker.
  9. ultrahispeed

VE - Battler Graphic Setup

what if you want to use the plugin but have sv battlers with different frame settings each
  10. ultrahispeed

Rtp on other game dev. engines

ok thank you and wow that was fast have a good day.
  11. ultrahispeed

Rtp on other game dev. engines

I am having trouble understanding the user EULA and need to know are we allowed to use the rpg maker (any version) rtp on other engines like MonoGame 3.8 or unity if anyone knows thank you in advance.
  12. ultrahispeed

RPG Maker MV - Conflict between VE_BattlerGraphicSetup and KELYEP_DragonBones

ok but how do you actually get the dragonbones plugin to work

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_10_1_2022_3_48_29.png
Wave's Elite guard comes to attack while you traverse Lab 5... They've got jetpacks too.
Making a weapon stronger according to the user level!
God, I wish I could afford a big band for my game. Not like... Foo Fighters or whatever. A big brass band. For ridiculous jazzy nonsense ala
Let it be known that I am very forgetful, and I often forget that I was engaged in conversation with people
here (and every other community I'm on). So if I ever stop replying to PMs or comments, please don't take it personally and just send me a reminder to reply XD
Darklord99 wrote on Restart's profile.
Hi I tried to download the fossil plugin but I got a 404 message from github

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tommy8bit