Umbriel's latest activity

• Umbriel reacted to Renicon's post in the thread Indie Game Reviews with Like Like.
    Hey there I am starting a series on YouTube where I play and review indie games. I'm starting off with RPG Maker games I find on this...
  • Umbriel reacted to RivalRamen_Games's comment on Iron_Brew's profile post with Haha Haha.
    I run on lack of sleep, 64 spoonfuls of sugar, sacrifices to Queen Mab, and autism.
  • Umbriel reacted to mlogan's post in the thread I Need Character Sprite. with Like Like.
    @Mcniner @Umbriel We do not support the use of rips here. Please do not ask for help formatting them or help format them in the future...
  • Umbriel commented on Mcniner's profile post.
    Sorry but yeah, I wasn't aware of the rips rule and that was my bad. Also I'd recommend not putting your email out to the public tbh.
  • Umbriel reacted to VeeSheeb's post in the thread a bit of sprite work with Like Like.
    I did a simple little line-up of my project's four heroes: Laika, Angie, Lio and Cyan These are their most basic designs, I intend on...
  • Umbriel replied to the thread Some Character Designs.
    Very nice designs and art style! I especially love the robot, but I just kinda love quirky robot characters to begin with lol.
  • Umbriel reacted to Classic_Review's post in the thread Some Character Designs with Love Love.
    Been working on some of the artwork for my game and wanted to share it with y'all.
  • i wanted to post some more visual asset progress of my game! So, "Petland" was originally a placeholder that i wanted to change, but i...
  • Umbriel reacted to ATT_Turan's status with Like Like.
    Sometimes it works out to not do work on my game for a while. I ran through a playtest today and got about a page of things to fix or...
  • Umbriel reacted to bgillisp's comment on ATT_Turan's profile post with Like Like.
    I did that once and hit a monster where I went "What IDIOT put this monster in this fight? Wait a minute..." Let's just say I rebalanced...
  • Umbriel replied to the thread Shed Skin (Armor strip skill).
    A simple, stat-based method of achieving this would be to create a skill for your Shed Skin move, and then adding a buff for agility in...
    • 1653100047297.png
  • Umbriel posted the thread . in Art, Literature, and Music.
  • Umbriel replied to the thread I Need Character Sprite..
    content removed by moderator Here you go, I wasn't sure if you meant you wanted just Link from Zelda 1 with blue, or the exact link...
  • Umbriel reacted to Kirri's status with Like Like.
    "Young boy... I can tell that you've been feeling lonely for years. Blow this candle, make a wish, and you'll make a lot of friends." -...
  • Umbriel reacted to ATT_Turan's post in the thread Specific Stat Leveling? with Like Like.
    It just means you need to be thoughtful and playtest. If you have code to increase the parameters when a certain thing happens, it's not...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Can hopefully move onto doing visual effects and sound design now. :kaophew:

The latest RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue starts now! Let's jump into Kamigami: Clash of the Gods!

Title Screen 100% Finished
Evangeline.png
I'm starting to enjoy doing pixel art! Not to mention it's getting easier to do commissions :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kazutomaker