Recent content by Umbriel

1. Sorry but yeah, I wasn't aware of the rips rule and that was my bad. Also I'd recommend not...

Sorry but yeah, I wasn't aware of the rips rule and that was my bad. Also I'd recommend not putting your email out to the public tbh.
  2. Some Character Designs

Very nice designs and art style! I especially love the robot, but I just kinda love quirky robot characters to begin with lol.
  3. Shed Skin (Armor strip skill)

A simple, stat-based method of achieving this would be to create a skill for your Shed Skin move, and then adding a buff for agility in the "effects" section, and a debuff for defense. It won't actually remove your equipped armor, but it can give the illusion of it. By using common events...
  4. .

5. I Need Character Sprite.

content removed by moderator Here you go, I wasn't sure if you meant you wanted just Link from Zelda 1 with blue, or the exact link sprites from the sheet you sent, so I formatted both. No need to credit me, but obviously credit Mister Mike if you use the ones from the edit sheet. I'm working...
  6. Specific Stat Leveling?

That's actually a really good point. In this case, I suppose the "hit enemies x times = level up attack" type formula wouldn't really work out much if you can go fight weak enemies and grind it. Although I'd imagine one-shotting weaker enemies to level it up would still take a long time since...
  7. I run on autism and passion

I run on autism and passion
  8. Specific Stat Leveling?

That is some nice advice! I haven't played many Final Fantasy games so I wasn't aware of this, but that sounds like a really neat system to have, especially back in the day. And yeah I agree, having more generalized leveling is definitely a better approach.
  9. Very cute! I like picking out characters I recognize, lol.

Very cute! I like picking out characters I recognize, lol.
  10. Specific Stat Leveling?

I think keeping it simple like "get hit x times = level up HP" or "Damage enemy x times = level up attack" for example. I don't know if that would hold up well or not in the long run, but it's an idea. Personally I'm a little lost when it starts getting into formulas and larger scale math, so...
  11. Specific Stat Leveling?

I've been thinking of ways to spice up combat in my game, and I thought about the way certain modern RPGs or MMO games might do it; specifically leveling up whatever stat is being used. Say for example, you attack enemies frequently, well that's going to start leveling up your attack stat...
  12. The whole scene in general is really interesting and vibrant, I love it.

The whole scene in general is really interesting and vibrant, I love it.
  13. RMMV (Solved) SumRndmDde Hud Maker: Get Map ID for a HUD condition

Hello there. I'm someone who has been using RPG Maker for many years, starting with XP. Currently I'm working on a project that involves the player traveling between different planets, and I wanted it to have an active HUD on the side of the screen showing the player various statistics. I am...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can hopefully move onto doing visual effects and sound design now. :kaophew:

The latest RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue starts now! Let's jump into Kamigami: Clash of the Gods!

Title Screen 100% Finished
Evangeline.png
I'm starting to enjoy doing pixel art! Not to mention it's getting easier to do commissions :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrMomake