Recent content by Underserial

1. Underserial

RMMV MV Nova Lighting Plugin (For MV and MZ !!!)

U can you find those here. Community Light MZ was the best for me
  2. Underserial

TSR_Mirror

i used the Mapnotes for a second "mirror" because im using mirror (normal mirrors) and window mirrors these look and work a little bit different so this feature helps a lot.
  3. Underserial

TSR_Mirror

Sorry to ask, is this the feature i was asking for ? I will try directly to be the tester =) Edit: So yes it is now possible =)
  4. Underserial

RMMV MV Nova Lighting Plugin (For MV and MZ !!!)

yes i took a look into another plugin because i could not wait =)
  5. Underserial

TSR_Mirror

Hey there, i have another question. Is it possible that u expand the code (like copy and paste if thats possible) and add another mirror option exactly same as the water reflection mirror BUT its based on a other region / terrain id. So whats the reason behind? If u wanna have a water...
  6. Underserial

TSR_Mirror

i think now i get it. See here:
  7. Underserial

TSR_Mirror

Im not getting your point. Sorry =( Is there the possibilty u show me what u mean? Normally the window tile fills completly the 48x48 from the tileset. But the 3 tile window has some transparent space left and right and is not exactly fullfilling the hole tile. Can u show me how u mean this...
  8. Underserial

TSR_Mirror

how did u do it with the black background when having tiles which are not filling the hole part?
  9. Underserial

TSR_Mirror

after testing this looks pretty dope! The question from my site which is left, why i need to do the opacity on the tiles? Can u tell me why this is needed? I think now that im used to it, its no problem to do it, but is it not easier for the plugin that it mirrors the sprite and doesnt care...
  10. Underserial

TSR_Mirror

ok i get it =) heres the result with your plugin. The mirroring is good - but the "starting" point is not correct. It should be on tile up. as u said u can do this with offset settings i guess. The water reflection worked but also not as "good" as with the normal tiles high.
  11. Underserial

TSR_Mirror

Is there a plan to "easy" this plugin a little bit up. Because every tileset edit costs time. I would prefer a solution that u only set a region id for example and mirroring is staring. Second question ist, are there plans to support water mirroring like not walking over walker, more like...
  12. Underserial

RMMV Community Lighting MV & MZ

did u look into the sample project? This helps a lot. CommunityLightingMVDemo.zip
  13. Underserial

RMMV Community Lighting MV & MZ

yeah makes sense to active it be default with a parameter like "always active = true"
  14. Underserial

Helper Events with Color

Worked perfectly - but u have to change everything to page two =) I think this could be the prefered solution. I will dev on all the "colors" and then replace the sprite. at the mom im using "1-PP.png", "1-Lights.png" and so on for this. When releasing i will replace those colored files with...
  15. Underserial

Helper Events with Color

Hey there, eventually some of you has a solution for this problem. Since im doing RPG Projects im using the technique for maps: Setting a event with a specifc color that helps me later to have a overview whats happening on this map. Here a example: green Events = Story Line (Means there...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a slightly experimental horror game. It will be finished in approximately 88888888888 years.
Y'all will enjoy it though, I put lots of effort into making it stand out.

It's called Red Light and it's inspired by another obscure RPG Maker horror game, but I don't want to give too much away just yet.
Ohh man, Weapon animations plugin feels so mandatory. Seeing that same image regardless of the icon of the weapon....ugh :p
Ok so......Maaaaybe I've taken a ''little'' bit of inspiration from FF9 when it comes to battle hud xD

ff9.PNG

Just maybe....
New version of my wife's art for Tundra's opening map. No new version of Katrina yet, but I think this looks awesome.1624062754755.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raytoly