Recent content by UniqueName

1. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Hey guys, I just found out that target rate doesnt work in this mod=( can anything be done to fix this?
  2. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Btw if you give extra turn to an ally theres a chance that the game will crash
  3. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Yeah i noticed that on your screenshot youre facing the wrong way Mb you should turn to the chest and then it works?
  4. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Well I mean the directional damage modifier works with default attacks like when I hit from behind it already deals more damage but I was talking about the tag commands themselves like "back_dmg_bonus: numeric" and "back_dmg_reduction: numeric"
  5. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Hey Im so hyped for this =D the makescope thing is what letbs really lacked also can you pls fix the directional damage mechanic in this mod? letbs already has some commands for this but they dont work
  6. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Are you sure you did everything right? Do you have actors cells and enemies cells? Do all of your actors have sprites set up?
  7. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

You already asked that I doubt that its possible unless you change the code =/
  8. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

do you even have that bug? As I said before not everyone has it dont delete this line if you dont have the "cannot read property of 'y'" bug
  9. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

I dont get what you mean but if your version is 72b this line gotta be somewhere near Search under the function "BattleManagerTBS.getNextActorPositioningCell"
  10. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

This bug doesnt always happen check if this bug happens in your game and remove this line if it does This line has smth to do with character indexing but the game would work fine without it And if you want to find some useful notetags search for them in the demo or in plugin code itself
  11. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

go to line 2330 of LeTBS.js (version .76b) or line 2523 (version .77.1) for the function BattleManagerTBS.getNextActorPositioningCell. Go to line 2334 (version .76b) or 2527 (version .77.1) where it says: if (currentIndex === -1) { return this.allyStartCells()[0]; } DELETE THIS.
  12. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

ok this is what I found so far: 1) battle lags on enemy turn (its when "out of range" thingy comes out) 2) some features like directional damage don't work 3) the starting cells are static so you can't randomize their location or spawn more cells 4) the <actor cell: x> note tag is buggy as hell...
  13. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

so I made this and it worked out fine so it is possible to use variables in a config file but the problem is that the config file doesn't read $data or $game so var = $gameActors.actor(1).atk for example doesn't work same with $data, "a.atk" and "user.atk" and ofc var asd = 3; if...
  14. Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

And also lecode abandoned the plugin so i doubt 0.8 will ever come out =( For how long do you use letbs? I use it for 1.5 year so i can tell you all the bugs and limitations i found so far so you could determine if you gonna use it till the end or find smth else

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's my birthday! :kaoluv: Also, Cupcake is done and out(ill post about it in a couple of days, busy today)
Not to be greedy, but if anyone happens to have VX Ace or MV Resource steam keys that I don't have, lying around, I'd be happy to take them off your hands.
Got accepted into the architecture degree. Now I have all the doubting questions. Have to give them an answer in the next few days.
Just realized I have a few Steam gifts floating around. Anyone need RPG Maker MV or XP (Steam only)? Send me a message and I will send them on over!

EDIT: Just an RPG Maker MV gift remaining! XP has been taken.
*when you can do the Unity tutorials, but when you actually try and convert it to your own knowledge, it fails horribly*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guhh