Recent content by Unizaga

1. Event activation upon enering certain distance

Hi! I am trying to activate this event, when my player goes near it. I have set up variables: variable1 = player x (on map) variable2 = player y (on map) variable3 = event x (on map) variable4 = event y (on map) I want to make a script for conditional branch which would...
  2. How to make moving event activate only, when facing player

Thanks, I think I got it now.
  3. How to make moving event activate only, when facing player

My goal is to make an enemy which: 1. Starts attacking and approaching me, when I am at specified distance  and is agressive until I move out of the distance. (Enemy's don't need HP) 2. Can only attack, when it's facing the player. (Need to be able to change attack speed and damage value)...
  4. How to make moving event activate only, when facing player

I think I have done this whole enemy thing one worst possible way. because I have attacking as separate event. I could not come up with a way how to have independent attacking from the main contents.  This first conditional branch should trigger my attack event, when I find a solution...
  5. How to make moving event activate only, when facing player

Hi! I just started exploring RPG Maker VX Ace and this has been a lot of fun. I am trying to make an event, that is acting like an enemy. The problem I am struggling with, is that this so-called enemy attacks from every side, but I want it to attack only, when it is facing the player...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swiftz