1. UnknownJones

Making a game probably.

Making a game probably.
  2. UnknownJones

RMMV Into The Clouds (Cancelled )

thank you for the support :LZSsmile:
  3. UnknownJones

sadly this project will never be seen again i deleted it off my computer and media fire :aswt: it wasn't in a good state anyways
  4. UnknownJones

Unknown Jones' MV Battlers

Credit: Unknown Jones, MaverickTheFur or MaverickTheLynx Usage: Can be used in commercial and non-commercial projects (A free copy would be nice if commercial but you don't have to) SV Enemies [/SPOILER]
  5. UnknownJones

Orange Overlay

when i put the note tag for shadow it doesnt work however the ground note tag am i the only one with this problem?
  6. UnknownJones

Don't worry your jetpack is going to be in the new game! And I have made games before but that was about a year ago and I had a decent game that I'm planning on kinda remaking in this project as I've gotten smarter since then. But I did start a project that was never gonna go to the public...
  7. UnknownJones

I'm sorry I have decided to cancel this project for reasons such as I wasn't feeling like that it was worthy for me to complete and I just felt drained, the genre wasn't good for just starting back out you will see the new project very soon.
  8. UnknownJones

This project has been cancelled But you can still play it! At (I will add link when I get home)
  9. UnknownJones

Steampunk Tileset [MV]

:thumbsup-left::rhappy::thumbsup-right: thank you so much :thumbsup-left::rhappy::thumbsup-right:
  10. UnknownJones

Steampunk Tileset [MV]

Yup I still need help I just found out that I can't use cellianna and lunearas steampunk Tileset in mv so I will be using bokous steampunk tiles but that doesn't have floors in it so if anyone can help that will be awesome! (If you can make it blend with the walls etc)
  11. UnknownJones

Steampunk Tiles

Dang looks like I can't use these tile at all, better start making my own tiles because there are literally no other steampunk tiles I can find
  12. UnknownJones

Steampunk Tiles

Is it allowed to resize and edit them into a tileset for mv and post those I will of course give you credit I just want people to be easily be able to use steampunk tiles for mv without having them have to either make their own or find bits and pieces for mv because mv is a lot more popular
  13. UnknownJones

Paradox Recoloured Basic Tilessets!

@Maycon Gama Ribeiro Credit kadokawa as these are edits of kadokawa/enterbrain tiles
  14. UnknownJones

Looking for jetpack generator parts

Thanks so much you really are a lifesaver

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Welp... with numerous plugins and a bit of Javascript help, I've simulated an AP system in battle. Proud of myself honestly.
Why most of games like to give a horrible control to an aircraft vehicle? can I get a simplified control that does not require me to roll first just to change my direction?
Homie, this so amazing! Old but Gold :)
I cannot get the Benny Hill Theme out of my head
A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramirezrubio