UNphiltered_khaos
Last Activity:
Sep 10, 2019
Making Video Games

Share This Page

UNphiltered_khaos

Game Dev. Artist., Male, from Montucky

Veteran

I got a "403 Forbidden" Error on my main browser. Did I do something wrong? Sep 8, 2019

UNphiltered_khaos was last seen:
Sep 10, 2019
    1. UNphiltered_khaos
      UNphiltered_khaos
      I got a "403 Forbidden" Error on my main browser. Did I do something wrong?
      1. Nightblade50
        Nightblade50
        That happens on these forums. Idk why
        But no you didn't
        Sep 8, 2019
      2. SmashArtist
        SmashArtist
        Yeah happens to me sometimes too.
        Closing all the tabs sometimes fixes it, but other times not. It'll fix itself eventually.
        Sep 8, 2019
        UNphiltered_khaos likes this.
    2. UNphiltered_khaos
      UNphiltered_khaos
      I can't believe its almost been 5 years since I joined this site, and started my game. It is now done, and I don't know if I want to release
      1. View previous comments...
      2. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        I was just thinking to myself, "there are times of doubt, and second guessing. Times when you ask is it good enough?
        Its at those times you need to tell yourself to STFU, and just go for it, come what may."
        Aug 29, 2019
      3. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        Im finalizing everything on mine, and may just wait until Sept. 8 for the 5 year mark of me joining this site.
        Aug 29, 2019
      4. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Mine is more its done but the release date was set where it was in case of a last minute change.
        Aug 29, 2019
    3. UNphiltered_khaos
      UNphiltered_khaos
      My friends! Are you making fun, creative projects? Tell me about them!
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        Currently my most creative project is a scripting tutorial series.
        Jul 15, 2019
      2. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        Have you posted any parts of it yet? I'd love to get into scripting a little bit more.
        Jul 16, 2019
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Currently two are online and I have materials for two more.
        Jul 16, 2019
    4. UNphiltered_khaos
      UNphiltered_khaos
      It's nice seeing old faces from long ago.
      1. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        And Hello! to all you News, too.
        Jul 5, 2019
    5. UNphiltered_khaos
      UNphiltered_khaos
      Wow...Extra Credits has REALLY gone of the deep end. What kind of person thinks up these thoughts? #stopitgetsomehelp
      2. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        I haven't watched in a while (since they started focusing less on game design and more on gaming culture/issues), but I used to like EC a lot. What are they spouting these days?
        Jul 4, 2019
      3. Elliott404
        Elliott404
        By their logic, I am a demon, and a serial murderer.
        Jul 4, 2019
      4. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        @Wavelength I've carried on, begrudgingly, but I think they jumped the shark! They said that "Playing a WWII bad guy in game, makes you as bad as that real person." And that even the smallest inaccurate detail invalidates your claim to "Historicity" when making a game.
        Also, don't read bad things, cause you might start to believe it...(I can think for myself, thanks.)
        Jul 5, 2019
        Philosophus Vagus and Wavelength like this.
    6. UNphiltered_khaos
      UNphiltered_khaos
      I can't believe it's almost been 5 years since I started on this journey! How long have you involved with RM?
      1. crimsonkarl and standardplayer like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. crimsonkarl
        crimsonkarl
        Long enough to not remember anymore. It's been a great time though, however intermittent.
        Jul 3, 2019
      4. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        Awesome! Glad to know you've been having fun! Did you ever use the Playstation version?
        Jul 3, 2019
        crimsonkarl likes this.
      5. crimsonkarl
        crimsonkarl
        Hold on just a second - the Playstation version? How the hell did I miss that?
        Jul 3, 2019
    7. UNphiltered_khaos
      UNphiltered_khaos
      I REALLY need to finish putting the final touches of polish on my first round release for my game. Dung it! I don't wanna...
    8. UNphiltered_khaos
      UNphiltered_khaos
      Why is a black cube so low-key prominent in Abrahamic religions? Why is Mecca a giant black cube? Gonna make a game based on this symbolism.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Oh, please let me know if you remember the name of that Christian sect that used black cubes, I'd love to learn more about it. :)
        Oct 6, 2018
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        I don't know about black cubes but cubes are prevalent in both Judaism and Christianity as well. Several old testament temples were designed as cubes (citation needed, exact scripture unknown but somewhere in Solomon I think) and the New Jerusalem described in Revelation 21 is a massive, country-sized golden cube that falls out of the sky basically.
        Oct 7, 2018
      4. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        Heeeey! Don't the Borg from Star Trek travel around in an interstellar cube? I wonder why.
        Oct 7, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
    9. UNphiltered_khaos
      UNphiltered_khaos
      If you like History, and want to have your mind ripped to shreds, go learn about Anthony Johnson circa 1600's Virginia...
      1. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        It's funny how whenever history goes against an overarching socio-political narrative it all but disappears, even with the information at our fingertips most people are still kept in the dark and discussing the historical significance of figures such as Johnson and Casor will get you banned in a lot of public forums. As if history itself can now be racist.
        Oct 1, 2018
        Finnuval and The Stranger like this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @Philosophus Vagus History can be racist according to some people. Didn't you get the memo? :p I'm pretty sure he wasn't the only black land and slave owner either. The whole slave trade during that time was far less black and white (no pun intended) than people make it out to be. There are far too many persistent myths surrounding slavery.
        Oct 1, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
    10. UNphiltered_khaos
      UNphiltered_khaos
      When the wheels are falling off your wagon, turn it into a hovercraft.
      1. Shaz likes this.
      3. TakeHomeTheCup
        TakeHomeTheCup
        Could you kindly explain how I go from wagon to hovercraft?
        Oct 1, 2018
      4. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        Oct 1, 2018
        Sharm and TakeHomeTheCup like this.
      5. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        That's like the old math proof we had in grad school. State what you know, write some random gibberish, then state "Then a miracle occurs" then state what you wanted to prove.
        Oct 1, 2018
        TakeHomeTheCup and Sharm like this.
    11. UNphiltered_khaos
      UNphiltered_khaos
      Have you ever been so cocksure and full of hubris you made a game 90%+ RTP (even many default maps)? I almost feel ashamed these days...
      2. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        @SOC RMVXA RTP (or older) is years old, and has been seen a billion times in a trillion games.
        @bgillisp That was my revised goal after I realized 1 week was NOT enough time for anything. Now I hope the side content, plot and characters make the game worth playing.
        Sep 22, 2018
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        If it's fun it'll work. One of the first RM games I played was just Ralph punching bears and it was fun.
        Sep 22, 2018
      4. SOC
        SOC
        Why does it matter if it's old and been seen a lot if it's still good especially when used correctly?
        Sep 22, 2018
    12. UNphiltered_khaos
      UNphiltered_khaos
      Sep 1, 2014: "I'm going to make my first game in a week." 211 weeks later: "Now I'll bug fix that scene, add more content here..."
      1. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        That's like mine: June 6th 2014: I'll make this game in 2 - 3 years. 4+ years later...
        Sep 20, 2018
    13. UNphiltered_khaos
      UNphiltered_khaos
      I see a board for "Past Events", is there one for Current events? Is anything going on right now?
      1. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I think current events are normally announced in the Community Announcements board. :)
        Sep 16, 2018
      2. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        Lol, I guess that makes sense, huh? *face palm*
        Sep 16, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I'm not 100% sure if all community events happen in the Community Announcements board, though. I remember seeing a few unique boards pop up during certain events too.
        Sep 16, 2018
    14. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      My dad has a poster for Wizards in his room.
      1. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        :) That is awesome! I recently became reacquainted with that movie via Youtube.
        Sep 16, 2018
    15. UNphiltered_khaos
      UNphiltered_khaos
      I wanted to make Parallax maps, but I have no way to show my body of work. Im stuck on Linux and can't run any version of RPG Maker.
      1. Marquise* likes this.
      2. Marsigne
        Marsigne
        Does Wine not work? There's a program called "Snipping Tool" on Windows that let you take screenshots of custom-made sections, although I'm not sure what would be the Linux equivalent.
        Jul 13, 2018
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Mmmm there must be a topic or someone who knows a way around that here...
        Jul 15, 2018
    16. UNphiltered_khaos
      UNphiltered_khaos
      WHY!?!? Why is Bitcoin Payment disabled on the Humble Bundle? I am FLUSH with BTC, but no Fiat/Card/Paypal funds...
      1. taarna23
        taarna23
        Some bundles don't support BTC. It may be up to the publisher/providers of the contents of the bundle to decide.
        Oct 6, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
      2. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        Yeah, I noticed that. I noticed, also, the sale is for 2 weeks, thats enough time to scrape up some dough and still buy it. (Even if I do have most of the items within.)
        Oct 6, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Good luck in transfering/buying/acquiring the bundle on time :D
        Oct 10, 2017
    17. UNphiltered_khaos
      UNphiltered_khaos
      Hey everybody! How's life? I hate to do Q & A, but...where can I share some information about a new social media platform?
      1. Marquise* likes this.
      2. slimmmeiske2
        slimmmeiske2
        In the off topic forums?
        Oct 4, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
      3. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        Thanks! I'll check it out.
        Oct 4, 2017
        Marquise* likes this.
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        I myself have some stuff to post but think the status IS the place for it since I have no idea where to go and think carefully... errr... no self-promotion, no tread linking no... awww... XD
        Oct 10, 2017
    18. UNphiltered_khaos
      UNphiltered_khaos
      wheeee! What's up everyone? I am still drawing precious breath. And you? Any undead need slain? :p
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      3. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        Oooh, Politicians are way above my paygrade. I've heard they were behind the disappearance of Van Helsing himself.
        Oct 2, 2017
      4. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        LichKing/Necromancers are about the best I am trained to deal with, currently.
        Oct 2, 2017
      5. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Necromancers? I'll do a round at the cemetery tonight and get back to you.
        Oct 2, 2017
        Marsigne likes this.
    19. UNphiltered_khaos
      UNphiltered_khaos
      Hey! The Criminal didn't take too long to make an appearance... :(
      1. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        What criminal? I know this is old news but I seem to miss statuses alerts!
        Jun 16, 2017
    20. UNphiltered_khaos
      UNphiltered_khaos
      Can I not change my name anymore??!
      1. Marquise* likes this.
      2. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        They changed forum version... :/ Hey it's been a while I read you Howdy?
        Jun 16, 2017
  • About

Making Video Games
    First Language:
    Americanese
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    [​IMG]
    Hi. I make silly video games. I love meeting creative people.

Books, Music, MTG, Mythology, Philosophy, Theology, Entheogens, Science, Sci-fi, Technology, Video Games, Writing, Art, Design, Creating are some of my main interests at this time.

How about you?

Interact

Content:
    Twitter:
    SleepChamber_P

Signature

[​IMG] <---Game Devs, Check it!