Recent content by UnstopableJake

1. UnstopableJake

2017 IGMC Goals and Progress Thread

Woah! Everyone's project looks real awesome! I'm looking forward to playing everyone's game! Thumbs up from me!
  2. UnstopableJake

Quick Question

I just got RPG Maker MV and got a folder that says "ExtraAssets" in the folder there is some music and characters. What I am wondering is can this be used commercially? There was no EULA included so I have no references. The music is from RPG Maker 2000 from what I can tell. Thanks in advance.
  3. UnstopableJake

To the Moon has to be one of my favorite games I have ever played.

To the Moon has to be one of my favorite games I have ever played.
  4. UnstopableJake

RPG Maker MV Community Character Submissions

Default Line1: Have you seen my gun? I've been looking for it. Default Line2: I guess I have to look some more. Default Line3: Why are you still talking to me? Personality: Pretty Mellow, likes those frozen meals from stores, an introvert, has a goal in mind but won't tell anyone. Role...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.
Guess I'll rework all the existing screens in my game. Except of the save/battle screen. For this I will be lazy and use Yanfly. With my current pace it'll take a few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomtomsan17