Recent content by Uranium

1. Uranium

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

This is what I get when trying to play test the Master Demo.. Hmmm
  2. Uranium

RPG Maker MZ Official English Sample Games by DEGICA

SO EXCITED TO GET A COPY!!! :D
  3. Uranium

Here is a teaser of my battle system. W.I.P Please feel free to give me and tips and criticism...

Here is a teaser of my battle system. W.I.P Please feel free to give me and tips and criticism I just finished the "Tornado" animation this morning! Let me know if you like the nado.... Maybe it needs some sharks?
  4. Uranium

You have been away for to long! Got me worried sick like a mother! haha I hope you come back...

You have been away for to long! Got me worried sick like a mother! haha I hope you come back soon! (seriously tho... I hope you come back soon)
  5. Uranium

RMMV Odyssey - Action Adventure Zelda-esque RPG

great work ace of spades! Very inspiring.like wise writing is not my strong point so coming up with clever dialog and situations is my struggle at the moment. i find I am usually drained by the time I get home from work and then spend time on pixel art, my brain usually can’t come up with the...
  6. Uranium

https://uranium92.itch.io/underherwatch All the sounds is still default I haven't added my...

https://uranium92.itch.io/underherwatch All the sounds is still default I haven't added my custom music to the game yet.
  7. Uranium

Time to post content from my game!

Time to post content from my game!
  8. Uranium

TRADE Looking For help Writing/Design for a near finished game.

Hello, I am looking for someone capable of creating funny, exciting dialog to my game which is near finished. I have a story and general plot outline complete. I am looking to add nostalgic reference and funny lines. The game play is already set up with template dialog so it is a matter of...
  9. Uranium

I will most definitly take part in this! :)

I will most definitly take part in this! :)
  10. Uranium

Solved: Power Outage/Unplugged PC, Now RMMV will not launch

SOLVED: I had to Reset windows, which removes all the programs installed but keeps all your files etc. So it was a bit of a process about 4 Hours. It was a very good thing in the end as I cleaned up about 400GB of space !!! (Old software and files I didn't need anymore etc.) Windows will give...
  11. Uranium

Thanks I am just figure if it out on my own. I will post the steps on here for everyone once I am finished diagnosing this issue. thanks everyone.
  12. Uranium

I just tried install it on steam and I am getting the same issue. So I am guessing it has something to do with my PC. I will look into restoring windows to the day before. Yeah I understand what you mean bout the bump, I just thought it would get seen by more users as this is a huge issue. so...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made a surprising amount of progress in these past two days. Really helps when parallax mapping breaks limitation and allowing me to be creative and make maps that match my vision.
Let's promote our amazing artists in RPG Maker community! I posted right now about my game Phil Alone on Twitter and I decided to thanks Lime Zu, the amazing artist that did all the pixel assets for my game!
I just realised that the reason behind me not being able to make a game may be the lack of my original resources. I just dont like the look of MV faces and sprites, lol. Guess I will have make my own art.
I'm posting a commission art soon! :kaoswt2:
So here's a fun/tragic fact about me: I have an awful memory. But to be correct, I have memory "leaks". My memory is actually amazing, my issue is I can't keep memories for long, in fact, I once forgot my name. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xen0Warrior