Recent content by Urashima09

1. I need that when event A passes close to event B, event B behaves differently

Hey @Masked Então.. não aconteceu nada xD Did not work I simply copied this to a stationary event in a parallel process, and used the Yanfly plugin to create an event that moves to the end of the map and back, passing rigth in front of that event. Nothing happens :c Would it be too much to ask...
  2. I need that when event A passes close to event B, event B behaves differently

Greetings I need that when event A passes close to event B, event B behaves differently. Specifically, event B is fixed, and A is an event that only travels one route. When the distance between A and B (the hypotenuse of the triangle formed by this distance and the coordinate axis) is less...
  3. Can you help me by suggesting a name?

@Conflictx3 Greetings! You read my mind. I was just thinking about the definition of Nexus just now, and you literally sent that. Let me explain: In my language, 'Nexus' translates as 'Nexo', which is something much more like 'coherence' than like 'connection'. I noticed that a lot of people...
  4. RMMV Yanfly Enemy Level Issue - Fluctuation parameters not working

Greetings! If the Defaut level returns 10, and the positive fluctuation = 0 and the negative fluctuaction = 5, I expected a range = [5 ~ 10]. But, I have all enemies with level 10, exactly. If positive fluctuation = 5 and negative fluctuaction = 0, I expected a range = [10 ~ 15]. But, I...
  5. RMMV Check if each actor has a specific State

You guys are the best I had no ideia about the limit of 12 lines
  6. RMMV Check if each actor has a specific State

@CHKNRAVE @estriole Thank you two! So, it's works fine: for (i = 0; i < $gameParty.members().length; i++){ var id = $gameParty.members()[i]._actorId; var nome = $gameActors.actor(id).name(); if ($gameActors.actor(id).isStateAffected(33)){ //Agree...
  7. RMMV Check if each actor has a specific State

Greetings! I need to check if each of the four actors in the party has State X. If actor X has this State, then the variable X (same State id) increases by 1. Pretty simple, isn't it? I tried: for (i = 0; i <= $gameParty.members().length; i++){ var id = $gameParty.members()._actorId; if...
  8. Can you help me by suggesting a name?

Wooow So many cool ideas! Thank you guys, I will consider all these ideas! @Dororo I understand what you mean! And I agree. But in this case, this is a lot because of the game plot and an important internal reference. For example, the film 'Number 23' aired on February 23. CN are initials for...
  9. Can you help me by suggesting a name?

Hi! What's up? Can anyone give me a suggestion? I'm creating a new game, and I need a two-word name, whose initials are "CN". The game is about a mysterious camp where people end up coming from different universes / dimensions. I thought "Camp [something about multiverse starting with N]" or...
  10. I'm a Master of Science researching RPG Maker games and I want to interview you!

Thanks for moving my thread and sorry about the wrong forum. And I will remove my email address in this case. Thank you!
  11. I'm a Master of Science researching RPG Maker games and I want to interview you!

@mellanny Sim! haha Mas essa pesquisa está sendo feita também em parceria com a UFRJ Thanks for your answer! I will send a private message as soon as the search form is ready! If you prefer, send me through private or email any other means of contact, such as email, discord or Whatsapp...
  12. I'm a Master of Science researching RPG Maker games and I want to interview you!

Greetings! My name is Marcus Parreiras, I'm a Brazilian scientist and my line of research is on Digital Serious Games, especially RPG Maker and indie games. If you are involved in any Serious / Educational Games, or have been involved in the past, please leave a comment or contact me in...
  13. RMMV Isekai Demonica (No Travel Game Jam)

Nice game Pls, add some Autosave/checkpoint system -.- Just lost my progress a couple of times, when many enemies surrounds me I can't attack for some reason

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Someone: "I'm not mad, what about the way I replied to you makes you think I'm mad?"
First reply to me: [Insert personal attack]
Me: "Oh... I don't know..."
Gonna announce the OCC3 winners tomorrow. Though really you can just go look at the polls and tell :)
Ooh, profile banners! I like.
what's the difference between a trailer and a teaser trailer...?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minhlatao1405