UsainSloth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Trying to work at least 1 hour a day on my project. It's harder than I thought, considering I am extremely lazy and have bad concentration.
    Seriel
    Seriel
    What is the main cause?

Is it your mind, your surroundings, or the allure of the interent? (Thats my big problem)

If can, try and catch yourself before your mind wonders off and jolt back to what youre doing.
    Plainview
    Plainview
    Happens to me all the time! I just learned to buckle down and get to it sometimes.
    UsainSloth
    UsainSloth
    I'm not really sure. It's just I have rpgmaker open for several hours but I get nothing done, because my mind instantly wanders. It's very annoying to the point I give up working for the day.
    I give up. Tomorrow morning I'll get the full humble bundle.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Even if that's all you want it's an excellent deal.
    optimum45
    optimum45
    The two resource packages that I planned to buy are both more expensive by themselves than the bundle. For me, the app game kit and the resource packages are invaluable.

It's totally worth it. ^_^
    UsainSloth
    UsainSloth
    Being patient does pay off :)
    Got done playing Bioshock:Infinite. MARVELOUS.
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Ooh, I just got it for like €8 on Steam, I should really set aside some time to play it, it sounds wonderful.
    That Bread
    That Bread
    Bioshock has always been a stunning game series!
    Doing a 100% parallax map for the contest. Soo much freedom and potential to make nice maps. I'm not even done yet after a few hours of work.
    Worked 3 hours long on my game. So I just need to prep my post for GMD for later on. I'll take the rest of my day looking at other peoples projects.
    Once I get a hang of making games. I am totally getting most of the resource packs. That arabian night looks smex
    mlogan
    mlogan
    It is pretty gorgeous! I'm using a lot of the pieces for my current project. I'll post a screen shot when I get a decent one.
    Can't stop mapping. I just can't come up for an idea for a game.
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    The Endless World. The goal being to get to the ends of the world. But there isn't one. The maps just loop on each other.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    The Reversed Story or yrotS desreveR ehT.

It starts from the ending and goes backwards till the beginning.
    UsainSloth
    UsainSloth
    Ye I might think of re-using a map multiple times. That's a pretty good idea Thalzon!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
aero the acrobat 2 on sega had some absolute bangers on the ost... why Meeting Dr. Dis was just for a cutscene and not a boss makes me sad lol
"I want custom, more lively looking grass for my forest map."

"Just set overworld grass as outside grass."

--RM Wisdom--
Any thoughts on my hexagon map system?
Idk where this post would go, so how do you change the font of the choice selection window? I have a different font for the game so it looks a little odd could someone tell me where this would go on the forum?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexyahoo