Recent content by UsainSloth

1. UsainSloth

Was sick, got better, still has headaches :c

Was sick, got better, still has headaches :c
  2. UsainSloth

Pretty smart by the dev to milk it as much as possible. As long as the popularity lasts

Pretty smart by the dev to milk it as much as possible. As long as the popularity lasts
  3. UsainSloth

I'm not really sure. It's just I have rpgmaker open for several hours but I get nothing done...

I'm not really sure. It's just I have rpgmaker open for several hours but I get nothing done, because my mind instantly wanders. It's very annoying to the point I give up working for the day.
  4. UsainSloth

Ye, my mind wanders off and thinks about other things after 5 mins. I want to concentrate but...

Ye, my mind wanders off and thinks about other things after 5 mins. I want to concentrate but it's hard.
  5. UsainSloth

Trying to work at least 1 hour a day on my project. It's harder than I thought, considering I am...

Trying to work at least 1 hour a day on my project. It's harder than I thought, considering I am extremely lazy and have bad concentration.
  6. UsainSloth

I rather map for people who already have a playable demo that I can test out. So know if I want...

I rather map for people who already have a playable demo that I can test out. So know if I want to work with them or not.
  7. UsainSloth

I absolutely adore parallax mapping. I rather do maps all day than make a game.

I absolutely adore parallax mapping. I rather do maps all day than make a game.
  8. UsainSloth

I also tend to make most of my events in common events. So even if you dont have a finalized map...

I also tend to make most of my events in common events. So even if you dont have a finalized map you can just use an event calling the common event.
  9. UsainSloth

I'll be learning it next school year. Not too excited about it either.

I'll be learning it next school year. Not too excited about it either.
  10. UsainSloth

Game & Map Screenshots 7

I'll try it out. I'll try ditching all the blue lightsources and switch it for red ones. I sometimes forget about the small realism part about making maps. Yes I will create a path so the guard can go through. Also nice catch with the spears, I will probably ditch those or fix it. The improved...
  11. UsainSloth

Game & Map Screenshots 7

Left was the original concept, right is the final result. Very unsatisfied. I also have a hard time judging the colours because on my tv screen it looks darker and on my laptop much brighter. I'll probably restructure the small prison area again. As much as I want to use different resources...
  12. UsainSloth

I am in to relace you in the future.

I am in to relace you in the future.
  13. UsainSloth

Bought the full humble bundle. All the resources are mine \(°v°)/

Bought the full humble bundle. All the resources are mine \(°v°)/
  14. UsainSloth

Being patient does pay off :)

Being patient does pay off :)
  15. UsainSloth

I just want the tile sets and the music. har har

I just want the tile sets and the music. har har

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally with a new PC! Now I can do nice things both coding and gaming
nvidia release the IA paint to lsd landscape simulator
i just try , it very fun
"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.
Today I found out that ladybirds\ladybugs are apparently named for the Virgin Mary. They're also known as God's cows in some places.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewArdena