Last Activity:
Feb 20, 2018 at 6:37 PM
Birthday:
Dec 5, 1991 (Age: 26)
"Human"

Share This Page

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets, Male, 26, from Atlanta. Georgia

My bookmark page is getting to the point that I need search function to find bookmarks. Feb 16, 2018 at 10:34 AM

Uzuki was last seen:
Feb 20, 2018 at 6:37 PM
    1. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      My bookmark page is getting to the point that I need search function to find bookmarks.
      1. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        You've bookmarked the internet. Sigh. :headshake:
        Feb 16, 2018 at 12:53 PM
        Uzuki likes this.
      2. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        Me, bookmark something, then forget about it
        Feb 16, 2018 at 12:58 PM
        Uzuki and starlight dream like this.
    2. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      My game is going to be the Dark Souls of rpg maker games.
      1. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        Ambitious, awesome! Good luck and can't wait to see it!
        Jan 28, 2018
        Uzuki likes this.
    3. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      Who's making spaghetti at 3am? This gu-*Accidentally Flings Steaming Hot Pepper Sauce into eyes and begins to scream for several hours*
      1. View previous comments...
      2. EpicFILE
      3. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        Nice! I've always wanted to try vampire locust spaghetti with soul draining blood mist bolognese.
        Jan 25, 2018
      4. Uzuki
        Uzuki
        Once you get used to the crunch of locus fangs and the constant energy draining of the blood mist, it's actually pretty good! Although I think I went a bit overboard with the garlic...
        Jan 25, 2018
        starlight dream, Kes and Scythuz like this.
    4. Uzuki
      Uzuki
    5. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      Oh God, the Audible app has achievements?! Must... resist... wanting... to... complete it! DOWN 100% ACHIEVEMENT ARM!
      1. Darkanine likes this.
      2. Darkanine
        Darkanine
        Oh lord...the day the Kindle app gets achievements will be a very, very busy day.
        Jan 17, 2018
        Uzuki likes this.
    6. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      Therapist: You don't cry because you fear being vulnerable. To appear weak to the public. Me: No I don't cry becuz I have an ugly cry face.
      1. SOC
        SOC
        I mean, your therapist still isn't wrong lol. To be afraid of being "ugly" is still being afraid of appearing weak and vulnerable to the public.
        Jan 16, 2018
        Uzuki likes this.
      2. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Why would you cry in public anyway, tears are generally a private matter aren't they? Not something to do publicly when you've got other shit that needs doing...or maybe that opinions cause I work with a bunch of roughnecks, but it's worked well for me in life so far.
        Jan 16, 2018
        Uzuki likes this.
    7. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      SO ZETTA SLOW!
    8. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      Ya'll can thank Square for this year long hype train for TWEWY I'm gonna be riding. Get ready for endless Joshua pics & "SO ZETTA SLOW"s.
    9. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      I think the worst part about having an day off is feeling like I'm unproductive, even if I'm working on my game, and it triggers my anxiety.
      1. EpicFILE and Sauteed_Onion like this.
      2. Vincent Chu
        Vincent Chu
        I don't think it's that terrible to just want to relax on days off sometimes unless you're working as part of a team on a paid project but then that wouldn't really be classified as a "day off."
        Jan 11, 2018
        Uzuki and EpicFILE like this.
      3. EpicFILE
        EpicFILE
        If you measure your productivity by how much you can produce, sure it'll bring anxiety. With this mindset, you'll have the urge to finish many things in a short amount of time. Try to measure your productivity by how much you can make constant (albeit small) progress. It's a healthier mindset and will keep you away from burning out. :D
        Jan 11, 2018
        Uzuki likes this.
    10. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      Hey there Friendos! It's ya boi Uzuki here to *Misses step, falls on rare unicorn statue collection, all while pooping my pants*
      1. The Stranger and EpicFILE like this.
      2. EpicFILE
        EpicFILE
        Hello th...
        *Watches the whole scene in amazement*
        Jan 10, 2018
        Uzuki and The Stranger like this.
      3. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Lol! This is like something out of a Hollywood comedy plot.
        Jan 10, 2018
        Uzuki likes this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        That'll teach 'em for leaving their priceless unicorn collection in the open. :p
        Jan 10, 2018
        Uzuki likes this.
    11. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      Broke: Using a proper Lighting plugin. Woke: Using an combination of variables, events, screen tinting, and pictures for lighting effects.
      1. Sauteed_Onion likes this.
    12. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      HOT TAKE: The Fate/Night series is a great concept with Horrible execution outside of the Fate/Zero anime OVA.
    13. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      I love it when my social anxiety prevents me from wanting to call customer support to complain about a service I paid for.
      1. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        That's why I don't call customer support ever, best case scenario I just rant at them with expletives to distract from how nervous and uncomfortable I am calling them.
        Jan 5, 2018
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        That's why I like companies which allow me to speak to customer support using instant messenging. :)
        Jan 5, 2018
        Uzuki and Philosophus Vagus like this.
      3. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        I feel ya. Anxiety often prevents me from asking the teacher a simple question, or even going up and talking to my friends.
        Jan 5, 2018
    14. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      HOT TAKE OF THE DAY: The Tactic Ogre games are much better SRPGs then the FFT games in everyway, but music and Bunnygirls. Do not @ at me.
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Uzuki
        Uzuki
        I HIGHLY recommend playing that one for anyone that loves SRPGs. The first 3-4 hours are a bit slow combat wise, but once you understand how spells work you really start get into it. That's also when the story starts to get deep into the drama and political struggles that people seem to love now.
        Jan 4, 2018
        Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      4. EpicFILE
        EpicFILE
        Advance Wars and Front Mission are good SRPGs too. I love SRPGs :D
        Jan 4, 2018
        Uzuki and Sauteed_Onion like this.
      5. Uzuki
        Uzuki
        You know I've never played Advance Wars. I used to see it in Gameshops back then but I never bothered to get it even though it was SRPG. I really need to remedy that.
        Jan 4, 2018
        EpicFILE likes this.
    15. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      I'm gonna have me an Japanese Christmas by eating a huge bucket of KFC and crying because I'm 26 and can now be called an Christmas Cake.
      1. starlight dream and Amy Pond like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Uzuki
        Uzuki
        Dec 26, 2017
        Kes likes this.
      4. Kes
        Kes
        Indeed educational. I didn't know any of that.
        Dec 26, 2017
        Uzuki likes this.
      5. Uzuki
        Uzuki
        If it makes you feel better the term has fallen out of use seeing as not being married isn't an stigma anymore.
        Dec 26, 2017
    16. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      Someone is trying to argue with me that Megaman Legends is an bad game and I had to power bomb them several times to get them to shut up.
      2. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        I replayed that game recently and thought it was really difficult....... until I realized I'd never bought a health upgrade.
        Dec 24, 2017
        Uzuki likes this.
    17. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      Get your hands off of me you dayum filthy Imperials! I'm an American and I reject your evil Euro measurements! IT'S FEET AND INCHES GODDAMMIT
      2. taarna23
        taarna23
        *carefully paints metre and centimetre markings on the lumber using grey paint* :D
        Dec 22, 2017
        Shaz likes this.
      3. Llareian
        Llareian
        My mind was blown recently when I discovered that the United States DOESN'T use the Imperial system; we use "US customary units". They're different in volumes and large weights.

I was lied to at an early age.
        Dec 22, 2017
        Uzuki and taarna23 like this.
      4. Uzuki
        Uzuki
        @taarna23 UGH, My heart can't take such bullying and injustice! I'm taking my various measuring tapes and rulers and going home !

*Grumble Grumble Grumble*
        Dec 22, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
    18. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      When people first meet me they think I'm a big scary dude but then 1 hour later I'm just a big teddy bear and I'm so conflicted on this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Dec 19, 2017
        starlight dream likes this.
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Know how you feel man. Im not really tall but have shoulders like a blacksmith and arms to match. Almost everyone is at least a little intimidated at meeting me, but unless I'm depressed my manner definitely brings them around to seeing me as a harmless teddy bear, but for some reason like to assume I'm slow witted to boot.
        Dec 19, 2017
        starlight dream and The Stranger like this.
      4. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        It can be annoying but it's better than the alternative. Teenage me was actually a little bit scary, definitely better to be dismissed out of hand if you have to be one or the other, the people that matter will still take you seriously, and for the rest, sometimes a false sense of frivality can be a boon, easier to sideskirt fools that way.
        Dec 19, 2017
    19. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      In high school my nickname was Swampbutt because the teacher would send me into the swamp to collect reeds to whip the hamsters into shape.
      1. starlight dream and The Stranger like this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Your school sounds very practical. All about life lessons and discipline. :p
        Dec 17, 2017
        Uzuki and starlight dream like this.
      3. Archeia
        Archeia
        Uzuki you hamster terrorist
        Dec 17, 2017
    20. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      I want to make a "I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream" gamedev joke, but I feel like I already made it.
      1. Warpmind
        Warpmind
        It's too early in the AM for that kind of joke... ;)
        Dec 13, 2017
        Uzuki and Matseb2611 like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 5, 1991 (Age: 26)
    "Human"
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Video Games, Comedy, Memes/Puns, Reflecting on the idea that we are all nothing but specks of brief lives, floating through the endless void waiting for the sweet release of death, Baking.

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    uzuki1705@yahoo.com
    Twitter:
    @TheUzukiLives