Jul 18, 2019 at 5:00 AM
Birthday:
Dec 5, 1991 (Age: 27)
"Human"

Share This Page

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets, Male, 27, from Georgia

Veteran

*Cries in found the perfect plugin for project, but then learn it's not playing nicely with the other plugins* Jun 21, 2019

Uzuki was last seen:
Jul 18, 2019 at 5:00 AM
    1. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      I love how people are more upset that there are zombies in MGS lore now rather then Konami is making it (Yes I know people are upset that Konami is making it, but they are vastly outnumbered by the people upset about zombies).

In a series with Clones, cyborgs, a psychic super soldier that breaks the fourth wall, "NANOMACHINES, SON!", the illuminati, Nuclear Tanks with legs, vampires, sneak suits, fulton devices that can lift tons of weight, people that breath through their skin and various CANNON crossovers with games like Monster Hunter, Ape Esacpe, and Smash Bros: zombies are crossing the line. Just...LOL.
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. AnimaScorpius
        AnimaScorpius
        Yeah I understand that people that are not big fans or know nothing about MGS would not really understand why we are not happy about this.

Twilight really did rape the idea of horror creatures badly tho, you are super correct about that. Basically there is a backlash among fans because we are use to a super deep narrative with meaning. I thinks that's the main reason why most of us are mad at Konami.
        Aug 19, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        @Euphony - Is it sad that romance with vampires can actually be good?

Twilight dashed all those dreams though.

Turned vampires into non-vampires who are a 100 years old virgins that break in to 16 year old girl rooms to watch them sleep (he hot doe).
        Aug 19, 2016
      5. OZiO
        OZiO
        No Kojima = No buy. MGR only got a pass because based Platinum was behind it.It might be good but the whole zombie thing is getting old to me.
        Aug 19, 2016
    2. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      When you try torrent resources from the store packs:

http://i.imgur.com/irBnkMH.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/PVZZhkR.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/9SM3w2O.jpg
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Uzuki
        Uzuki
        @Celianna If I ever did I wouldn't be dumb enough to allied to it. No I was just making a funny, with outdated memes.
        Aug 18, 2016
      3. AnimaScorpius
        AnimaScorpius
        LOL your memes look too real mayne ahahahahahahahaha
        Aug 18, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Celianna
        Celianna
        Juuuust checking. We do have some people who are dumb enough to do this.
        Aug 18, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    3. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      If anyone here is interested in the CE of FFXV, I advise you keep an eye on the Square store. I'm cancelling my pre-order when I get home.
      1. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        Ok, but why are you canceling? Just curious. 
        Aug 14, 2016
      2. Uzuki
        Uzuki
        Nothing negative. Now that the hype has died down I realized that I'm spending $300+ for a Music CD that I'm never going to listen to, A Bluray that I'll only watch once, and a statue that only I am really going to care about. Where as I can just get the $80 deluxe version with the season pass and I'll get more stuff I actually care about and save $200.
        Aug 14, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    4. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace?
      1. 1 person likes this.
    5. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      I've been feeling down lately. Luckily buying random crap made me feel so much better! Squid Sisters made my day.

http://i.imgur.com/8aVHMXP.jpg
      1. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        beware.

Those things are worse then crack
        Jul 10, 2016
    6. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      Itsuki: "Oh you're a girl. With a name like Tikiismywaifu I assumed..."

Tiki=Waifu: "Tiki is still my waifu. My love transcends gender and dimensions."

Me: "God I love this game."
      1. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        Fira Emberum the musical: Censored fan service edtion?

:p
        Jul 2, 2016
    7. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      You know I think Tokyo Mirage Session is probably has the most balanced battlesystem I've ever played. By far the best part is how the luck stat isn't just random numbers. It's a setting that tells you if the person's luck is poor, good or great which better conveys what that means rather then just having numbers that don't mean anything without information to the formulas.
      2. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        If the game wasn't so insulting to me, a person who actually wanted the original idea behind it (crossover) and it having some more meat to it besides the battle system and the fan service (which was censored in the west ofc), I would probably buy it (would probably buy it if the fanservice was there atleast).
        Jul 1, 2016
      3. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        It even has a swimsuit dlc as one of the bigger dlc packs ofc
        Jul 1, 2016
      4. Uzuki
        Uzuki
        @AwesomeCool I think people are taking the whole "censorship" thing a little to seriously. Does it suck when certain things are taken out and changed? Yeah it does. But I think the people who cry about teenage cleavage being covered and that it "ruins" the developer's vision are full of it. The developers made swimwear bikinis for the characters because they like boobs and like seeing girls in them. It doesn't ruin the experience that the game delivers, because the game isn't about girl's breast. Heck this isn't even real censorship. Real censorship is what's going on in places like Turkey and China, where the people's voices are silent as soon as they are spoken and they rarely express how they really feel about certain subjects.

As for the direction that the game took: Eh. I'm fine with it. There's enough fanservice from both series to please fans while doing it's own thing. I would rather have a game that tries something different then just make another Dissidia or Project X Zone like game. This will stand the test of times and be remembered 15 years from now, while games like Dissidia and Project X Zone are pretty much irrelevant in the gaming community's consciousness.  
        Jul 1, 2016
        2 people like this.
    8. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      Serious talk people: What is the point of having an enemy awareness radar in a RPG with random encounters? Like seriously, I could understand if there was a mechanic to stop or walk to lower glowing lights or slow it down, but there isn't. The little radar is just glowing red and I'm like "What do you want me to do?! There is literally nothing I can do to stop the next battle! Your warning me to get ready? I'm already ready! For God's sake I'm playing an RPG I'm always ready! STOP! BLANKING! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

I just needed to get that off my chest.
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. hiddenone
        hiddenone
        Maybe it's a visual reminder for people, like "yo, did you heal up after your last fight?  You know another one's coming soon, right?  Make sure you're ready."  I know I could've used that reminder a few times in games...
        Jun 30, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        I've never found a use for the whole radar thing either, but as long as there are no auditory aspects to the radar it doesn't really bother me either.
        Jun 30, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Euphony
        Euphony
        Random encounters?

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/86/869ac522e1bb9d6c072dbbe527ed9821aa90f0c7aaccfde1b94fc05e74d5ff29.jpg
        Jun 30, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    9. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      Oh Boy! Until my copy of TMS comes in, I'll have to finally open Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series. Hopefully Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series is as good as everyone says it is.
      1. 1 person likes this.
    10. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      I'm loving how everyone is coming out of the woodwork to say how FFXII is one of the best games to come out of the franchise. But just to let you know, I was riding that band weagon BEFORE it was cool.

http://i.imgur.com/pQmDkAy.gif
      1. 1 person likes this.
      3. Uzuki
        Uzuki
        @Dark_Metamorphosis Hey no judgement from me. I might not particularly like them, but I can see why others do. Your talking to the man that thinks Twilight Princess is crap and Skyward Sword is better. 
        Jun 23, 2016
      4. taarna23
        taarna23
        @Uzuki I liked Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. *shakes fist at missed tumbleweeds*
        Jun 23, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. Uzuki
        Uzuki
        @taarna23 I've turned tumbleweed catching into an artistic sport. I don't know whether I should be proud of that fact or ashamed. 
        Jun 23, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    11. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      Does anyone know if Dell.com charges when you make an order or the day it ships? I didn't pre-order World of Final Fantasy because I wasn't getting any discounts but the website is offering a great deal ordering from them.
      2. Uzuki
        Uzuki
        Oh I would never order a PC from them, I've heard the horror stories. I'm talking about an game. They're offering World of Final Fantasy with a $15 credit.
        Jun 18, 2016
      3. GraveBusta
        GraveBusta
        that sounds very sketchy but if you still wanna go fot it go ahead
        Jun 18, 2016
      4. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        Amazon Prime: 20% discount on pre-orders.

THE END!!!!
        Jun 18, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    12. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      Oh my god! I just got the most hardcore craving for Penutbutter Cookies! Like, I would commit crime right now to get one. I'm gonna go to the store before I decide to destroy the world because of my stomach.
      1. 1 person likes this.
    13. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      You know you grew up in a cultural transition period when you have to pause several times to remember how to add an address to a letter. 
      1. 3 people like this.
      2. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        lol communication that is not texting lol
        Jun 11, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    14. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      Man, when did trolls lose their edge? Way too obvious and when you counter them with a counter troll they just completely give up. I got banned from a forum because I out trolled this guy. Apparently I said some blasphemes stuff about Terra in FF6 and he decided to use my race to try and insult me. I countered it by going even further into the race war he was trying to lit. He dropped the act and then called a mod to ban me. When did trolling become a casual sport?
      1. 3 people like this.
      3. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
           Everything's a casual sport these days, and from a young age we're being indoctrinated to find a teacher/police officer/authority figure whenever someone disagrees with us and have them legally shamed into repentance. Is it any wonder that the attitude is finding it's way onto the internet as well now?
        Jun 10, 2016
        3 people like this.
      4. Chester
        Chester
        Cloud is the worst character in Final Fantasy :3
        Jun 10, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      5. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        @Uzuki - Trolling became popular, that is why.

There are just as many good trolls, but many more people are trolling these days (thus the ratio skews towards most of the trolling being bad).
        Jun 10, 2016
    15. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      I wish I could go back to 5th grade and rewrite my Thomas Edison paper. If I knew then what I knew now I would put that dude on BLAST. I want my teacher to stop me mid-way, because I of the stuff he did. 
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. Euphony
        Euphony
        Haha reminds me of the Bob's Burgers episode where the kids do a science fair project about Edison and Topsy the elephant, and they have to deal with the crazy science teacher who adores Edison.
        Jun 9, 2016
      3. Uzuki
        Uzuki
        Funny enough that's the episode I was watching that made me thought that. Of course Edison wasn't actually there when that event took place, but I'm cool with him taking the blame for killing an defenseless elephant. That guy was a dyck.
        Jun 9, 2016
    16. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      Welp. I misjudged how much food I bought. Anyone want to give me a lift to the store? I'm feeling chubby lazy and don't feel like walking.
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        It'll be good for you... :)
        Jun 7, 2016
    17. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      YES! IT HAS FINALLY HAPPENED! FFXII HD HYPE TRAIN IS BLOWING FULL STEAM AHEAD! TOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOT!!!
      1. 3 people like this.
      2. Amy Pond
        Amy Pond
        There goes my life.
        Jun 6, 2016
      3. AnimaScorpius
        AnimaScorpius
        Oh cooooooooooool!
        Jun 7, 2016
      4. Euphony
        Euphony
        Ohhhh I never got to finish the original, so I'm excited for this.
        Jun 7, 2016
    18. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      I finally got Monster Hunter 4U. Now we'll see if the full game is better then the demo like everyone says,
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. SomaelCK
        SomaelCK
        Omg! Fellow hunter!!! I have logged into the game like 900 hours now :D

This game needs a great patient and very steep learning curve, but you will LOVE it if you give time and care.

Already preorder Monster Hunter Generations too. :D Wanna play online?
        Jun 5, 2016
      3. Uzuki
        Uzuki
        I want to get a group on the play style first. I think once I kill my first big monster I'll be more then happy to play coop.
        Jun 5, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    19. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      "Oh God! I got cheese in my ear!"

-Uzuki, 2016
    20. Uzuki
      Uzuki
      *Goes to bus stop thinking he's on time for the next ride, waits like 30 minutes, gets pissed, goes on Twitter to complain, sees tweet about it being Memorial day, feels like a jerk for not remembering.* Happy Memorial day everybody!
      1. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        The buses don't run on holidays? I feel sorry for the people out there without cars who have jobs that require they work holidays anyway, shame so many jobs these days do require that now.
        May 31, 2016
      2. Uzuki
        Uzuki
        They do it's just that they wil use one bus per route and they only come once an hour. Apparently I missed the one for that hour and had to wait.
        May 31, 2016
      3. Euphony
        Euphony
        *slow clap*
        May 31, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 5, 1991 (Age: 27)
    "Human"
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Video Games, Comedy, Memes/Puns, Reflecting on the idea that we are all nothing but specks of brief lives floating through the endless void waiting for the sweet release of death, Baking.

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    uzuki1705@yahoo.com
    Twitter:
    @TheUzukiLives

Signature

Follow me on my social media to get more advice, development logs on my projects and get in contact with me: Twitter, Tumblr

Now recruiting for DEX: Strange Residence! You can check it out here.

[​IMG]